Reviews for Freedom and Fun
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
it was fun reading it :)
SalluSocialites chapter 13 . 7/11/2010
No no no!

You CANNOT do this to me!

I came across your story(heaven knows where) and I didn't sleep the whole night because I HAD to finish whatever was up!

And now I read this and I am SO disappointed.

Yes, we have to wait for you to put up chapters but trust me, it is very much worth the wait.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to find GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT, T-Rated, AWESOME, FUNNY, REAL stories?

:'(

Please update?
Moonlight Party chapter 13 . 11/6/2009
SUPER SAD! :(

I understand what you mean though, I did the same thing with one of my stories.

Please write more stories though! :D
cicas33 chapter 13 . 10/10/2009
im sorry to see that u stopped ur story it was really good i enjoyed it hopefully u will decide and write some more let me now thanks for the story even if its not finished!
LilGeorgia-xx chapter 13 . 10/9/2009
NO keep it or ask a friend to keep it going or i will plz keep it

Marissa-W chapter 13 . 10/8/2009
NO! i really liked this :( i just couldnt stop reading and now your not writting it no more.. well it was really good i enjoyed it and liked it very much
MissRebecca912 chapter 13 . 10/8/2009
I love this story, but i understand why you're taking it down.

:P Can't wait to read the redone stoy. :D
liz864 chapter 13 . 10/8/2009
aw bummer dude im sorry to hear that your taking it down, although im not really surprised. Im guessing part of it has to do with your crazy work/school schedule. I dont blame you i hate taking forever to upload stuff but i just cant get myself to sit down and write, even though i pretty much know what i have to say. Anyway i hope you get ther rewrite up soon i wanted to see where this was going! lol

best of luck with everything,

Liz
GreenerGrass chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
Great chapter! Update Soon!
1dreamkeeper chapter 13 . 10/8/2009
i really like the story. i just found it today. dont stop writting it. great job. i want more
pinklady34 chapter 13 . 10/8/2009
great! i really liked this story. the plot was really good and the edward and bella relationship was turning to be really hot. i hope you don't give up. i just found the story and i was really looking forward in seeing where he was going to take our bella? and also the spin off with james?
shadie16 chapter 13 . 10/8/2009
"i only started reading this today, and i really like the story, so i hope you continue to write! please" I said while giving my cutest pout, lol but please keep writing
FRK921 chapter 13 . 10/8/2009
I'm sad...I started reading this a long time ago...but I look forward to the reworked version
n.anaelle chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Hey ! I'm french so I just read your story because clichés make me laugh. I can't help you with your english but maybe I can be useful with french. Because "this translator thing on google" translates word by word and at the end it doesn't make any sense. So :

"Bon après-midi mon ami" "Coucou Bella" (in french you don't say "my friend" at the end of a sentence)

"Ils ont promis" "Ils avaient promis"

“Nous avons dit que nous ne serions pas à vous parler en français, mais rien.” "Nous avions promis de te parler uniquement en français"

"Pourquoi devriez-vous faire?" "Pourquoi feriez-vous ça ?"

“Parce que vos dernières heures ici doit être aussi français que possible.” "Parce que tes dernières heures ici doivent être les plus françaises possible"

“Alors, pourquoi êtes-vous tous ici?” Nothing to say! Sometimes google is clever but it's only luck P

“Nous sommes venus dire au revoir.” “Nous sommes venus dire te dire au revoir."

“Quelle heure est votre vol?” "Tu pars quand ?"

“Oh ... je dois aller et de check-in.” "Oh... je ferais mieux d'aller vérifier"

“Bella, nous sauver.” "Bella, sauve nous!"

“Rappelez-moi de ne jamais prendre à un aéroport plus jamais.” "Rappelez-moi de ne jamais aller à l'aéroport avec vous !"

“C'est mon vol.” 2 points for google!

Voilà !

By now you can add french to your list of people reading your fic. I let you to read the end (is that correct? it sounds weird to me). Your fic is easy to read and it's relaxing. Bye !
Luvntwilight chapter 12 . 9/6/2009