Reviews for Otherworld
Sirens in the water chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
I don't know if you are still on this story, but I just read The Goblin Wood. This story is amazing. Please update!
fantasyfreak23 chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
Hey! This is a great story, and the fact that it's Tobin/Makenna is awesome!

The pace of the story is good for the story line, however the pace of the updates are pretty slow. Are you really giving up this time? I'm just curious, and I want to read more! I want to know what happens! :)

Keep up the awesome writing!

-Flora
DerikTheDeadPerson chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
''''''''' _
Frogster chapter 13 . 3/31/2010
Good job! Love the part about Tobin missing his hedgewitch. Aww! :D

Yeah, The Goblin Gate comes out October 12. I can't wait!

Update soon!
ShreddingRibbons chapter 12 . 3/31/2010
yay! you updated! *said in a french accent* i love it. i hope mackenna wakes up soon! keep it coming!
awsmninja chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
aw that was kinda sweet there for a minute :3 awesome chapter as always dont forget to keep writing :D
Frogster chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
Oh, good! Glad you're back and still committed to this story. :)

I do hope Makenna wakes up soon. And glad Tobin is starting to get an inkling of what she means to him. :)

Did you know that Hilari Bell plans a couple of sequels to The Goblin Wood? I'm excited!

Update soon!
awsmninja chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
awesome chapter but a few pointers on paragraph setup: every time a new person speaks your supposed to start a new paragraph just so you know. that way its not all bunched up together and hard to read (it also makes your chapters seem longer btw

awsmninja out :3
awsmninja chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
UPDATE! PLEASE! nice ten chapters btw :3 (im not usually an avid reviewer but think of it this way, if im not reviewing that means im too captivated with your story to pay attention to anything else. so i may not be reviewing but rest assured that i am reading X3)*favorites story*
inklover93 chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
I'm totally waiting for your next chapter! I love this fanfic. I'm having a super hard time not checking to see if you've updated every ten seconds. It's form is so much like a the original book that I'm just as enthralled as I was when I read the original book!:) I hope you update soon.
The Diamond in the Rocks chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
Wow, I really love it. Just finished reading the Goblin Wood today and was hungry for more, so came on to fanfiction and found this! I love your interpretation of what happened after they crossed into the Otherworld, and it's all really believable. Update soon!

~Sarah
mollycoddle chapter 10 . 12/21/2009
When's the romance going to swoosh in?
Hobbit Babe chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
this is a really great story! please please update soon!
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
interesting
ShreddingRibbons chapter 10 . 11/15/2009
YAY! did you update...because of me? because that whole "if i hadn't gotten that last review i wouldn't have continued" and i'm pretty sure i was your last review at the time so...huzzah, i am useful. just started college eh? well then your lucky, because i won't goad you as much for updating because i know you have crap to do. but yes, you must continue to work your stuff! (because, of course, i have yet to see any mackenna/tobin action because i am a shameless fangirl) loved the chapter, keep on truckn'!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »