Reviews for Time Never Heals
ALostEcho98 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
OMG! i have been reading your other stories and i loved them but this chapter was the only one that moved me.

it is heart-crushingly beautiful.

good work and maybe you should write more angst. it suits you.

ccase13 chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
The saddest part of season6 was how the revived Samuel Campbell sold out Mary's sons in a futile effort to get the demon Crowley to raise his daughter Mary from the dead. The boys really could have used a wise old grandfather, not the lunatic they got.
RedDragen chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
A wonderful chapter, I wished you were not ending the story.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
excellent
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Awesome job! I'm a little confused about what Sam got angry about in the beginning right before he walked off and Cas appeared. Can you elaborate?

Keep writing and don't stop!
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Awesome ending Shelly. Oh how I wish Sam could have heard the words that Dean was saying to Castiel-then he would have known just how much Dean meant what he said as the end of the story about nopt believeing it-that they would get through everything together.

Mercy, wouldn't it be Sam's luck to be drugged by two men for who knows what reasons.
1Pagan3 chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Aw... finally the nice tender brotherly moment that we all have been missing lately. sigh... thank you!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
good
Tacpebs chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Nicely done! The end? What? Aw... twas a great story!
RedDragen chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I wished the story did not have to end but I guess all good things have to come to a end.
1Pagan3 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Oh how I wish that was what happened, but somehow I just know Kripke isn't going to let our boys have that relief right now; that Dean still has it in his head that he knows all and Sam needs to fall in line. sigh... can I just pretend your version is canon? I can? So cool! :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Perfect ending Shelly and thank you so much for writing a chapter where the brothers are at a good place once again. I'm glad Dean talked with Sammy because the kid sure needed to hear what Dean had to say-and then when Sammy ased Dean if hewould kill him in Castiel's order-Dean couldn't have given a more perfect answer my friend.

HUGS, Jean
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
what language is Prosapia laurifer?

Yay! Two updates in one day! awesome! I loved this chap! the angst was great like always!

Keep up the great writing!
RedDragen chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I really liked how Sam talked to his mom grave. I can't wait to see what you do next if you do something next
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Of course, being a Sammy girl this was my favorite chapter! You did a great job with the emotions!

Keep writing and hopefully updating your other stories soon!