Reviews for A Hundred Ways to Say You're My Brother
I...didn't pay much attention to what the prompt was when I started reading. So the last sentence ripped through /me/ like a gunshot. Ow. Ow...ow.

This is really good, though. I love your descriptions of Alphonse as child, and how you touch on his determination to be cheerful even while in the suit of armor. The build up and the ending are /very/ effective. (Too effective, I say, as I continue clutching my chest in pain.)
Throw an Inkpot chapter 3 . 3/18
This is the second time you've shot one of the boys...whyyyyyy...

The metaphor works well, I think. I didn't catch it at first, but when I reread I felt like face-palming because it was clear as day. (Also, hi, I've been leaving a few guest reviews on your various works as I'm slowly working my way through the treasure trove of your FMA fan fiction. I only just now remembered that I do in fact have an account here. Haha.)
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 91 . 7/30/2016
This theme (kiss) really got to me. The way you have written it is absolutely beautiful and heart warming...it makes me want to be Alphonse so I can have such an understanding, amazing, awesome elder brother.
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 100 . 7/30/2016
An amazing, heart warming collectionyou have put so much effort into this and it has paid off...these are beautiful!
guest chapter 81 . 4/1/2016
Very beautiful..
Sukuangtou chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
You have given me the giggles now! Wobbles - Love it!
ADreamingSongbird chapter 100 . 10/20/2015
This was a wonderful way to spend my evening. :D

I absolutely love your interpretations of the boys (and the creativity that went into some of the prompts-the "At the Window" one was particularly poignant and really unique; I really liked the way you used the window metaphor throughout that one!) across the years, it felt like a very natural progression for each of them. The AU drabbles were super fun too, even when they were absolute pain (looking at you, window, again)!

If it wasn't getting close to two in the morning I would have left a more comprehensive review, but I think I'm losing the ability to be coherent so I'll just reiterate that this was really, really, really good and I'm blown away! Thanks for sharing all your work! :)
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I was really enjoying Ed's inner thoughts on the military and then you shot me through the heart with that last sentence. This chapter was perfect oh my goodness.
luluhrh chapter 26 . 1/23/2015
. . . you're evil. you're the most terrible, horrible, awful, fantastic, beautiful person in the world.
luluhrh chapter 25 . 1/23/2015
. . . WHY ARE YOU KILLING THEM?! *crying AGAIN* IT HURTS!
luluhrh chapter 24 . 1/23/2015
. . . *crying* fuck. Ed. . . god damn it, Ed. . .

you write beautiful, terrible, wonderful things.
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 100 . 1/18/2015
This is amazing! It describes the brothers perfectly and oh man I can reread it so many times.
THIS IS THE GREATEST 'THEMES' FIC I HAVE EVER READ. NO CONTEST. THANK YOU.
luluhrh chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
. . . T-T Icy wasn't kidding when she said you wrote this stuff well. jeez. . .

it's fantastic. i'll review again later, but this chapter struck me, so i had to review now.
Skittles Addict chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
I know you finished this story and most of it is pretty good. It's a little dark and a bit dramatic but the writing structure is awesome and most of the character portrayals are well done. The only problems I have with this story are situations where Ed finds god or allows god to be a possibility. I understand if you are personally religious, everyone has that choice, but in both the anime and manga Ed is not, nor will he ever be. The closest he comes to believing in a 'god' would be Truth, who he despises. I doubt even his love for Alphonse could push him to go into a church with the intention of praying to something he clearly does not believe in. He didn't do it when he was desperate to get Al's body back and he didn't do it when Al 'died' at the end of Brotherhood. Ed has always been self-reliant and he doesn't need any form of religion to give him support or hope. He and Al lift each other up.
I think if you were to portray Ed as ever searching for some spiritual connection to Allah or Buddha or Jesus or whoever, it would have to be right before his mom died. If there was any time that he would try something like that it would be when he was young, impressionable, not as experienced, and not as dedicated to science. I think Ed could have prayed at some point before Trisha died, but I think her death would cement his atheist/agnostic viewpoint. Ed has a firm belief in science and his experience in alchemy only proves his theories. He believes that if Truth is a god than Truth isn't worth worshipping and he knows asking/praying for something with nothing to offer in return is useless as far as Equivalent Exchange is concerned.
Anyway, that's my rant on this chapter and any other religious chapters. Thanks for the story!
Zoe Liu chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I saw FA in May but I soon had nothing to read...Is pesky to see many unfinished story again and again!TAT
So I'm very excited to find your article!Thank you for your patient!
(Ps:English is very difficult, I I have any grammar mistake´╝îI'm sorry about that.)