Reviews for A Hundred Ways to Say You're My Brother
Sobbs chapter 48 . 2/6
Oh no there goes my heart
That’s really good oh my
Artemis291 chapter 1 . 2/1
This is amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2017
I...didn't pay much attention to what the prompt was when I started reading. So the last sentence ripped through /me/ like a gunshot. Ow. Ow...ow.

This is really good, though. I love your descriptions of Alphonse as child, and how you touch on his determination to be cheerful even while in the suit of armor. The build up and the ending are /very/ effective. (Too effective, I say, as I continue clutching my chest in pain.)
Throw an Inkpot chapter 3 . 3/18/2017
This is the second time you've shot one of the boys...whyyyyyy...

The metaphor works well, I think. I didn't catch it at first, but when I reread I felt like face-palming because it was clear as day. (Also, hi, I've been leaving a few guest reviews on your various works as I'm slowly working my way through the treasure trove of your FMA fan fiction. I only just now remembered that I do in fact have an account here. Haha.)
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 91 . 7/30/2016
This theme (kiss) really got to me. The way you have written it is absolutely beautiful and heart warming...it makes me want to be Alphonse so I can have such an understanding, amazing, awesome elder brother.
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 100 . 7/30/2016
An amazing, heart warming collectionyou have put so much effort into this and it has paid off...these are beautiful!
guest chapter 81 . 4/1/2016
Very beautiful..
Sukuangtou chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
You have given me the giggles now! Wobbles - Love it!
ADreamingSongbird chapter 100 . 10/20/2015
This was a wonderful way to spend my evening. :D

I absolutely love your interpretations of the boys (and the creativity that went into some of the prompts-the "At the Window" one was particularly poignant and really unique; I really liked the way you used the window metaphor throughout that one!) across the years, it felt like a very natural progression for each of them. The AU drabbles were super fun too, even when they were absolute pain (looking at you, window, again)!

If it wasn't getting close to two in the morning I would have left a more comprehensive review, but I think I'm losing the ability to be coherent so I'll just reiterate that this was really, really, really good and I'm blown away! Thanks for sharing all your work! :)
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I was really enjoying Ed's inner thoughts on the military and then you shot me through the heart with that last sentence. This chapter was perfect oh my goodness.
luluhrh chapter 26 . 1/23/2015
. . . you're evil. you're the most terrible, horrible, awful, fantastic, beautiful person in the world.
luluhrh chapter 25 . 1/23/2015
. . . WHY ARE YOU KILLING THEM?! *crying AGAIN* IT HURTS!
luluhrh chapter 24 . 1/23/2015
. . . *crying* fuck. Ed. . . god damn it, Ed. . .

you write beautiful, terrible, wonderful things.
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 100 . 1/18/2015
This is amazing! It describes the brothers perfectly and oh man I can reread it so many times.
THIS IS THE GREATEST 'THEMES' FIC I HAVE EVER READ. NO CONTEST. THANK YOU.
luluhrh chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
. . . T-T Icy wasn't kidding when she said you wrote this stuff well. jeez. . .

it's fantastic. i'll review again later, but this chapter struck me, so i had to review now.