Reviews for Transfiguration Books And Other Things
SylvaDragon chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I like the idea of Nicolas Flamel being her mentor and the idea of Minerva having travelled a lot too.
Charlie.aus chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
sounds interesting!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Aw poor Minerva having to sign all those books ;) Would be interesting to see what happens next. Like the idea of Minerva learning to read at three years old, very typically Minerva.
Kathinka chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Hey! I saw you corrected chapter one. I completely understand that with just a few minutes time there are easily some mistakes made. ;)

Chapter 2 was very interesting as well. It was good that you covered the period after her graduation with the war and her travels to Egypt and Cuba. :)

On a side note: Maybe you could think about making your chapters a little longer? It would be great if you could for example include why she went to Egypt of all places or what triggered her to write the book. That would make your story even better! In my opinion that is. But that shall just be something you could maybe think about.
tabbykitten1945 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Interesting beginning. Different. I would like to read more. Of course it you are asking me what I would like to see it would be Albus in there somewhere,preferably in a happy role
Kathinka chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Sounds promising! Although there were one or two typos and you forgot a very important "a" in the very last word *g*, I'd like to read more of your story.