Reviews for Quiet
Hawka chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This was touching. i love your wrting and your universe, this was perfect. Thank you.
Ammiel chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Among all the stories about Percy and Audrey, I think this is one of my favourite... and it's just like I imagine that moment to be.
Silversaz chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Love it. I don't think that there are enough fanfics about Percy. I loved the way you had both of their emotions in it.

The lyrics didn't always fit in, but they still made enough sense.

Keep writing,

Saz
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Not your best work, but it was a nice version of that moment. Painful and yet sweet. Good job!
julu chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This is lovely. I love the way you slow down time and play with all these frozen moments. The song works beautifully and doesn't intrude but really enhances the story. You move with subtle ease between their thoughts and it really works. Great story - ansty, sweet, sexy...hope you can write more.
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
What a great pair they make! And Audrey is a muggle! (Did we know that? I didn't remember it.) :-) It is obvious they care for each other.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This is wonderful. I do love people who write Percy with some sympathy, rather than as a prize git! teh dsong lyrics fit beautifully.
MBP chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
You made my heart break for Percy here... I could absolutely see this being the way he would tell Audrey about Fred. And the emotions were so understated that they were just perfect. I don't usually like song fics... but I love yours.
calamityxcooper chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
this is really quite sad. it is sweet, though. i like how you explored percy - not many people do.

you did a good job with this, well done
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Great One-shot!
afterallthistimealways chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
omg soo cute! loved it! there aren't a ton of percy/audrey fics so its always nice to read one!
AmbrosiusSchuyler chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Such a fitting song for this oneshot (:

I've always liked minor pairings, because you can explore so much into them, and i really like how you have written Percy and Audrey.

It's very rare to find a good Percy/Audrey fic that i enjoyed reading, and cos not many people write them.

Ah, Go:Audio are awesome. I saw them back in April when they were supporting Scouting for Girls.

Great job, and i really enjoyed it.

Keep up the great work, and keep writing (:

Amb
LilysMommy chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I think this story is great, I'd love to see if expanded a little bit & explore the relationship! Poor Percy, I imagine that the whole situation probably tares him up inside.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This story isn't lame. It's pretty interesting to explore Audrey and Percy. I imagine Percy to be completely devastated after Fred died. It could have gone another way.

Love,