Reviews for Another Form of the Avian Bird Flu
helenacarter28 chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
Hi! Really loved the story. It was honestly one of the best Maximum Ride stories I have ever read, as with all of your MR stories, and I’ve read A LOT of them. I keep going back to read it. Please update soon!
JemmaBlackstairs4ever chapter 69 . 12/26/2018
I'm really sorry about how much grief you've been getting about not updating. I also wanted to say that I really enjoy all of your fanfictions, and although I understand it may not happen soon, I am still excited for your next update. Have a great day!
FanGirl12 chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
Every one has that fantasy but I reused him from erasers, lol
Guest chapter 15 . 11/16/2017
Oh my god! We like all the same books/movies!
BookNerd1121 chapter 18 . 2/23/2017
I vote run around screaming fang can't say comdom. My parents looked at me wears when I yelled those words.
QuestionableIntentions chapter 29 . 12/3/2016
writing from december 3rd, 2016-i wonder if fang ever found out what midol is? well, in case he didn't, here is my response:
me: HEY FANG! MIDOL CURES PERIOD CRAMPS!
fang: wtf are period cramps?
me: *gives The Talk*
fang: well, max was right. girls are stronger than guys. *shudders* *grabs dawn soap and cleans brain out* now i'm not talking to you anymore...was it really necessary to tell me that?
me: i needed to get you back for eating all the nutella. so screw it, you can count that as payback.
fang: (bleep) you!
me: *le gasp* fang! *whacks with frying pan* language!
also i love this story!
bye now!
JemmaBlackstairs4ever chapter 21 . 8/24/2016
OMG FAX! I love Sickfics because they have TONS of fluff! Fang is so sweet! Max is so funny when she is sick. This story is GREAT!
Free from all chapter 68 . 8/12/2016
I love your story here but are you gonna finish it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Wait... Pooky? Wasn't that a penguin from that picture book with the song, the piano, and the polar bear? I forgot how it was called...
Guest chapter 63 . 7/15/2016
dude i hate the game someone told me about it in third grade now im in highschool and its still stuck in my head :p lol
ForeverFoxy7 chapter 68 . 6/30/2016
Hilarious! I can't believe you tricked me into reading 68 chapters of hilarious fluff about inappropriate topics and it was totally funny and awesome! It was actually intresting the whole time, it didn't like get boring at all. You really are a Saint... well, execpt saints are supposed to be innocent... So a Fang Saint. Close enough.

:) and 3
Foxy
markirelte chapter 17 . 5/26/2016
Um...okay, this is a good story.
But what sort of Fandom have I stumbled in on.
Might include the MR series in a RWBY crossover I have planned.
markirelte chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Holy crap...I actually forgot this existed until today.
I haven't read the books in years. The manga is collecting dust in my desk. But this, I remember.
I don't even remember the character names. All I know is there's the Hot One, the EdgeLord, the black token, the loud one, and the blind one. And the mind reading blonde one.
But your story stuck with me so much that I remembered it.
Good job.
Flowersocks2137 chapter 63 . 3/13/2016
Every time I read this story (yes... I have read this several times in the past year... Or, like, six) I always groan at that chapter! I learned about the game from this story, and I keep forgetting that you always mention it in this chapter! It has been almost a month since I last thought about it!

RTYL!

From a reviewer who is probably going to review again in the future,
Flowersocks2137 (aka Alyssa)
Thornthief27 chapter 8 . 3/12/2016
I've read this 4 times, and this story still makes no sense. Hawever, O will most likely be back again because it is as funnybas heck. Heck is hilarious.
4,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »