Reviews for Another Form of the Avian Bird Flu
Sage chapter 1 . 2/19
Sounds just like the flock!
TheOwl chapter 14 . 2/3
Sooky... And that's all I'm gonna say XD
TheOwl chapter 7 . 2/3
You get the characters really well. Awesome story
TheOwl chapter 4 . 2/3
Awesome story so far thanks for writing it :)
LizBiz2029 chapter 68 . 1/23
pretty good... but it never did say what happened to iggy's clothes. and WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN?! its been like 2 YEARS. that CANNOT be the end... -.-
LizBiz2029 chapter 14 . 1/20
how did Iggy type that if he's blind? just something you might wanna fix... but lol, SPIFFY!
LizBiz2029 chapter 4 . 1/20
Monosodium glutemate, or MsG, is an addictive that is very commonly used in food. If consumed regularly, it can cause diabetes, obesity, along with other things. Basically, it's really bad for you and you should avoid it.
BTW, ur a really good writer! :) I loved this chapter...
HerefortheRide chapter 68 . 1/6
And that's where it ends. Damn, I hate life. Which is why I'm so easy to hire to stalk Iggy for my sister. Freaky world... Freaky. Ps HER PSEUDONYM IS GLORYBRINGER. Huh? What was that? *cough* you didn't hear it from me *cough cough*
HerefortheRide chapter 67 . 1/6
DOCTOR WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? :D sheesh, I told her to stay off of that blog... stupid kid.
HerefortheRide chapter 66 . 1/6
Oh, that was me! The crazy, lavender stalker. My sister wanted me to use my awesome ninja skillz, being a legit ninja and everything. Mwahaha... it is only beginning. D yes, I am actually going crazy. That's what I get for living with two stalkers. *sigh* ...My life. Also, didn't you hear? Atlantis resurfaced! Fang had a vision... they call it ... duh duh DUH... GUAM! :p I have way too much fun with this.
HerefortheRide chapter 64 . 1/6
Yeah, think I found it in my sister's closet. My other sister. You know, Fang's stalker, rather than Iggy's. ) I'm on to you... all of you. Mwahahaha... *disappears into an ominous shadow*
HerefortheRide chapter 63 . 1/6
I hate you. I will hunt you down and strand you on Guam with an angry laser-armed Pooky. And Iggy's crazy stalker. Who I just gave a gun. Who is also my sister. Good luck with your survival.
CaitiKat chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
I'm so sorry. I can't resist it... FANG CAN'T SAY CONDOM!
skyheart chapter 68 . 12/1/2014
'Fang: In Color.'

i literally fell out of my chair and everyone though i was insane! that was, like, the best part! i wish you could update...hinthint
GurlUCrayCray chapter 68 . 12/1/2014
I love this fanfic! Ur totally awesome! More fax! Btw I'm going to the Land of the Mouse tomorrow! Yay! The A/N's are totes hilarious gurl! Oh one more thing... Did fang ever find out about iggy and Ella posting the makeup pic. I have a felling I missed something. But anyway I luv ur fanfic. 68 chapters! I mean wow! Impressive ;) I'm prolly droning on like nudge right now. -yawns- but anyway update more and ur epic! Did I mention MORE FAX! Okay bye - snores-
4,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »