Reviews for Another Form of the Avian Bird Flu
ProudPercabethFangirl chapter 21 . 8/24
OMG FAX! I love Sickfics because they have TONS of fluff! Fang is so sweet! Max is so funny when she is sick. This story is GREAT!
Free from all chapter 68 . 8/12
I love your story here but are you gonna finish it
Wait... Pooky? Wasn't that a penguin from that picture book with the song, the piano, and the polar bear? I forgot how it was called...
dude i hate the game someone told me about it in third grade now im in highschool and its still stuck in my head :p lol
ForeverFoxy7 chapter 68 . 6/30
Hilarious! I can't believe you tricked me into reading 68 chapters of hilarious fluff about inappropriate topics and it was totally funny and awesome! It was actually intresting the whole time, it didn't like get boring at all. You really are a Saint... well, execpt saints are supposed to be innocent... So a Fang Saint. Close enough.

:) and 3
Foxy
Zwill711 chapter 17 . 5/26
Um...okay, this is a good story.
But what sort of Fandom have I stumbled in on.
Might include the MR series in a RWBY crossover I have planned.
Zwill711 chapter 1 . 5/17
Holy crap...I actually forgot this existed until today.
I haven't read the books in years. The manga is collecting dust in my desk. But this, I remember.
I don't even remember the character names. All I know is there's the Hot One, the EdgeLord, the black token, the loud one, and the blind one. And the mind reading blonde one.
But your story stuck with me so much that I remembered it.
Good job.
Flowersocks2137 chapter 63 . 3/13
Every time I read this story (yes... I have read this several times in the past year... Or, like, six) I always groan at that chapter! I learned about the game from this story, and I keep forgetting that you always mention it in this chapter! It has been almost a month since I last thought about it!

RTYL!

From a reviewer who is probably going to review again in the future,
Flowersocks2137 (aka Alyssa)
Thornthief27 chapter 8 . 3/12
I've read this 4 times, and this story still makes no sense. Hawever, O will most likely be back again because it is as funnybas heck. Heck is hilarious.
Book hhief 27 chapter 8 . 1/3
If Akila has already been annexed inro hhe Flock, this has to be set up after "Max". So haven't Max and Fang already kissed?
Wildfire.Wings chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
note to you: the Martinez's dog is Mangolia, tiiiiny note. Thumbs up anyways!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
Your doing great I love your fan fiction
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Have some romance between fang and max please
tanyaxd chapter 29 . 8/28/2015
omg! that's so funny " i swear to drunk i'm not god" lol it cracks me up
tanyaxd chapter 24 . 8/28/2015
haha that was hilarious !
4,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »