Reviews for Another Form of the Avian Bird Flu
Maximum Cullen Ride Fan chapter 18 . 2/23
I vote run around screaming fang can't say comdom. My parents looked at me wears when I yelled those words.
you-could-in-new-hampshire chapter 29 . 12/3/2016
writing from december 3rd, 2016-i wonder if fang ever found out what midol is? well, in case he didn't, here is my response:
me: HEY FANG! MIDOL CURES PERIOD CRAMPS!
fang: wtf are period cramps?
me: *gives The Talk*
fang: well, max was right. girls are stronger than guys. *shudders* *grabs dawn soap and cleans brain out* now i'm not talking to you anymore...was it really necessary to tell me that?
me: i needed to get you back for eating all the nutella. so screw it, you can count that as payback.
fang: (bleep) you!
me: *le gasp* fang! *whacks with frying pan* language!
also i love this story!
bye now!
ProudPercabethFangirl chapter 21 . 8/24/2016
OMG FAX! I love Sickfics because they have TONS of fluff! Fang is so sweet! Max is so funny when she is sick. This story is GREAT!
Free from all chapter 68 . 8/12/2016
I love your story here but are you gonna finish it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Wait... Pooky? Wasn't that a penguin from that picture book with the song, the piano, and the polar bear? I forgot how it was called...
Guest chapter 63 . 7/15/2016
dude i hate the game someone told me about it in third grade now im in highschool and its still stuck in my head :p lol
ForeverFoxy7 chapter 68 . 6/30/2016
Hilarious! I can't believe you tricked me into reading 68 chapters of hilarious fluff about inappropriate topics and it was totally funny and awesome! It was actually intresting the whole time, it didn't like get boring at all. You really are a Saint... well, execpt saints are supposed to be innocent... So a Fang Saint. Close enough.

:) and 3
Foxy
Zwill711 chapter 17 . 5/26/2016
Um...okay, this is a good story.
But what sort of Fandom have I stumbled in on.
Might include the MR series in a RWBY crossover I have planned.
Zwill711 chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Holy crap...I actually forgot this existed until today.
I haven't read the books in years. The manga is collecting dust in my desk. But this, I remember.
I don't even remember the character names. All I know is there's the Hot One, the EdgeLord, the black token, the loud one, and the blind one. And the mind reading blonde one.
But your story stuck with me so much that I remembered it.
Good job.
Flowersocks2137 chapter 63 . 3/13/2016
Every time I read this story (yes... I have read this several times in the past year... Or, like, six) I always groan at that chapter! I learned about the game from this story, and I keep forgetting that you always mention it in this chapter! It has been almost a month since I last thought about it!

RTYL!

From a reviewer who is probably going to review again in the future,
Flowersocks2137 (aka Alyssa)
Thornthief27 chapter 8 . 3/12/2016
I've read this 4 times, and this story still makes no sense. Hawever, O will most likely be back again because it is as funnybas heck. Heck is hilarious.
Book hhief 27 chapter 8 . 1/3/2016
If Akila has already been annexed inro hhe Flock, this has to be set up after "Max". So haven't Max and Fang already kissed?
ThatOneHetaliaFangirl chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
note to you: the Martinez's dog is Mangolia, tiiiiny note. Thumbs up anyways!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
Your doing great I love your fan fiction
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Have some romance between fang and max please
4,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »