Reviews for Icha Icha: Flower Petals
Sparity101 chapter 1 . 6/8
Oh this need more chapters.
PeliikGrahSol chapter 1 . 3/10
Huh... well... I don't know what to say. Bravo, would probably be one. It was sweet, a little 'hot' in places, funny and most of all good.

When I found this (and consider the way I did find this fic) I was prepared for more 'hot' than I got but I was pleasantly surprised. My only real grievance is that this is a one-shot, and in true 'good' fashion it ended way to soon. It is funny that it is the short fics that generally are the best but it is the long (300k) fics I crave. It is just sad how the two never truly mix. ;-;

Thanks for wasting my time and I will take a closer look at the rest of your collection.

Peliik the Three Headed Dragon
Sascha no Shugo chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Lol I like it
DaStimulator chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Last line, absolutely, probably the most true thing about Anko. ROFL
I loved the story, no complains here.
kakashi008 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
i loved this please make another chapter of this.
TsukiRiver chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
two words

Fuck Yes
Ryu Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Awesome story you showed Sakura but I was expecting some Sakura-bashing but oh well
Timothy chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was awesome and i enjoyed reading it, i would love it if you would and a part 2!
Nyla Stilez chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Sweet and funny. Nice job:)
Dragunav chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I can't see this as a oneshot :( I love everything about it! will you continue this? maybe a prequel or a sequel? or could you tell me which story you got this inspiration from? You're an awesome writer and i love your lemons.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
bit too focused on the date but still good
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Yes folks, Ino Yamanaka was the girlfriend/lover/hopefully soon to be wife of Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto's first time was now a village legend

two Kumo Jounin that made another attempt on the Byakugan, only to run into a menstrual Hinata

Naruto gave her his foxy grin, and Ino had to fight the blush coming on

Konan asked. He took the piece of paper he handed her, and she gasped. She gave him a look of adoration, before appearing at his side and pulling him into a hug."Uzumaki-sama," She screamed. "I'm your biggest fan. I never thought that the boy we'd be hunting was actually the greatest writer of the times."

"Don't worry Naruto, you've definitely earned a kiss with an evening like tonight," She said, giving him a sultry smile. "With tongue." Naruto blushed redder than Gaara's hair

Anko stopped Ino, and whispered."I'm bi," Ino gave her an odd look. "Just something to think about."

LOL d(*-*)
I remember that line too but for the life of me I Can't remember where
Awesome Story d(*-*)
Selonianth chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
MORE PLEASE!
BK ricard chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I think the story you meant was chunnin exam day
x chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
OMG your Lemons make me so Horney! I actually have to finger myself and i cant stop reading them 'cause i get such intense orgasims from reading them! dont stop wrighting Lemons! PLEASE!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »