Reviews for Sage of the Leaf
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 9 . 3/14
Intresting, will you continue it?
ViciousFitz chapter 9 . 2/21
I really fucking hate it when stories get abandoned right as they are getting good.
dragonfox123 chapter 9 . 2/7
Please update
And great chapter
edboy4926 chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Awesome story
Please continue this.
I got to say, nice twist with preventing Naruto from entering the exams. And I think this is the first fic I found where Jiraiya is named the Fifth Hokage after the invasion.
fanggrin chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
I have loved this story and the way you wright I wish there was more
llamajoy chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
I hope you continue this fic. it is one of the most original fics I've read in ages.
greenprisoner chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
i wish all Omakes were like yours. seriously, most of the ones i read either don't make sense or have nothing to do with the actual storyline and are just generally confusing
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
this was an awesome story I hope it gets updated soon.
Kratos Pendragon chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
...and you cut off at a really interesting part of an amazing story. Is there somewhere I can report reader abuse? I may not know why you haven't touched the story since May 17, 2010 but I do know it physically pains me to see such great stories seemingly abandoned no matter the reason. So, here's hoping that you by some miracle continue this story.
Nirvana48 chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Please keep going
arober94 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
And this is one of the few reasons that I do not like fanfiction, it just ended. So far, it's a great story.
DarkestLightsBrightestShadows chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Reichenfaust chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
There is a lot of good twists and turns in this story. I like the changes, and I love Tenzo being the competent sensei of team 7. It was really interesting how you brought Sasukes defection far enough back to coincide with the invasion. I was glad that Naruto killed him, which makes me question why Naruto did not summon the toads during the whole Sasuke retrieval ark. I mean, Gamabunta would have definitely helped to catch a traitor, so Naruto should have just summoned him. Overall this has a lot of great story direction. I would be interested in seeing where it goes.
1sunfun chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Nice.
shugokage chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Awesome story with so much potential!