Reviews for Sage of the Leaf
ravenknight118 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
keep it up its a very good story
Master DK chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
love it keep updating
Lady Logos chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
I like this story very much. Is fun, but entertaining, but still adventurous and unique.

Very good job with grammar and plot.
KMT chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
great chapter

and cool plan!
garsdal chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
akatsuki is going to wound up fighting 2 toad sages without pein on their side:D
Fangtooth chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
Hmm, pretty decent. I think you're fic is going to fast.

I really did not like how you progressed Naruto and Temari's relationship. It seems like you put them together just for the sake of it. Just like other generic NaruHina fics where he see's her and suddenly falls in love with her. It makes the pairing or relationship very shallow.
OBSERVER01 chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
pretty good
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
Things are certainly getting interesting.

Poor Hinata and poor Itachi.
ABitterPill chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
Well quite a few interesting things happened this chapter.

Itachi's reaction was surprising, and yet it fit him at the same time. Good job there.

Glad to see Tenzo is the new leader of Team Nine. He'll be able to do a better overall job than Gai. I'm not dissing Gai, but he's simply too focused in one area when a team needs to be able to diversify some. A pity though that it seems Naruto won't actually be sticking around to be a part of Team Tenzo for long.

Hinata's reaction rather surprised me... Didn't think Hinata the type to outright hate like that. This will lead to some interesting developments to be sure.

Temari accompanying Naruto onto his training with the Toads should prove interesting. I wonder what kind of training she'll undertake while there... can't just have her sitting around all day, it'd drive her crazy.
Encouragingyouth chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
This is now one of my favorite stories. It is very well written and the pace is excellent. There hasn't been a time yet where there is an overpowering of evil or the good guys prevailing with little effort. I am looking forward to new chapters and seeing how this alternate reality plays out.

P.S.

If you or someone else creates a fanart with Guy next to the fourth on the monument, It would be the funniest thing I have ever seen. Just picturing the huge grin with the tooth twinkle caught in stone makes me chuckle.
Kactus Wrynn chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
KYAA! this is a fantastic stroy and i can hardly wait til the next chappy comes out!
Innortal chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
Wicked addition, nice and interesting twists, and grand plot.
Nosferatum chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
Poor Itachi. *sniff*

Seriously though, that one character has lived a life probably more f*cked out than most of the junchuuriki.
grafton chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
more! :) good chapter
Valentine Meikin chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
I have to say that you dropped the ball slightly with Hinata's reaction...

I'd find some way for Naruto to make peace with her, rather than having her as a danger to your main pairing, since I don't like Evil!Hinata at all...

Please continue though.