Reviews for Sage of the Leaf
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
this was an awesome story I hope it gets updated soon.
Kratos Pendragon chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
...and you cut off at a really interesting part of an amazing story. Is there somewhere I can report reader abuse? I may not know why you haven't touched the story since May 17, 2010 but I do know it physically pains me to see such great stories seemingly abandoned no matter the reason. So, here's hoping that you by some miracle continue this story.
Nirvana48 chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Please keep going
arober94 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
And this is one of the few reasons that I do not like fanfiction, it just ended. So far, it's a great story.
TwiceTwisted chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Reichenfaust chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
There is a lot of good twists and turns in this story. I like the changes, and I love Tenzo being the competent sensei of team 7. It was really interesting how you brought Sasukes defection far enough back to coincide with the invasion. I was glad that Naruto killed him, which makes me question why Naruto did not summon the toads during the whole Sasuke retrieval ark. I mean, Gamabunta would have definitely helped to catch a traitor, so Naruto should have just summoned him. Overall this has a lot of great story direction. I would be interested in seeing where it goes.
1sunfun chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Nice.
shugokage chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Awesome story with so much potential!
Mr. Pat chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
I like your story as a whole, as it's an interesting idea. However, the term "Sage" was brought up a while ago and it feels like it was dropped because you didn't like how it fit into your plot idea.

Also, you have a very good grasp on what's supposed to happen if such and such happens. This makes for a pretty realistic story, which so far I've been enjoying.

However, it seems that after Naruto didn't show up for the Exams, the story went downhill. Now you seem to be just trying to stick to Canon timeline with the same consequences with a few changes (i.e. Sasuke getting tagged by the curse seal even though he's not in the Exams).

And then, your... err... romance... I'll be honest, it's atrocious. It's awkward, unlikely to happen, and based on circumstances, where both parties are always "astonished" at the other. Temari thinks Naruto's a great guy, and we're suddenly told that Naruto has developed a dislike of fangirls. I'd trash the idea of romance in this story as a whole, and stick to the story, as you write that very well.

P.S. Sorry if I sound really harsh, I just really like this story and don't want it to spiral down the toilet like a lot of other stories.
Priest chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
another good story that needs some more attention as i hope to see more in the future.
outcastmike chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
I hope that you pick up on this story again I enjoyed it so far
LuciferDoombringer chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Hey are you going to continue this story Coz it sure is awesome
froger495 chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
It's me chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
This is awsome! I can't wt for the next chapter if ur gonna continue this
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 9 . 6/28/2013