Reviews for Sage of the Leaf
Fayari chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
I applaud your recognition of the fact that Gai is Konoha's best Jonin outside of the Sannin, but I dislike the fact that you made it seem as if Minato was better than Jiraiya. If it was a life or death battle and not just an all-out spar, Jiraiya would have killed Minato four times over. The Hiraishin, no matter how fast it is, still requires throwing a kunai. Kunai can be blocked, deflected, and caught. Not to mention that there's a limit to the distance it retains its speed. And even if Minato spams the Kage Kunai Bunshin, that isn't exactly going to cut it if Jiraiya whips out his huge AoE nuke, the Sage Mode: Ultra-Giant Rasengan.
Fayari chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Huh. I would have thought that the ultimate Juuken move would be the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Thousand Years of Death. Trademark Pending.
weather witch nami-zo chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
nicely done cant w8 to see more
sheltie chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
This is a very good story so far. Please continue and update as soon as you can. I so want to know what's going to happen next.
misteryman526 chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Such a shame this story was abandoned! I really liked seeing some realistic behavior for once (i.e. sacking Kakashi, not putting green genin in the chunin exams, killing Sasuke when he goes whacko, etc).
Berserker chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
Awesome story so far, I hope that you can get to writing the rest soon.
powerhacker chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
lets see how this goes
Thorndsword chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
"Naruto slowly pulled one of his kunai from its storage pocket and brought the blade towards his right palm. Ever so slowly, Naruto cut his palm. The cut was deep enough so that his blood flowed, but not so deep as to create permanent damage on a normal person. Naruto closed his bloody palm and let a few drops of blood drip onto the pier. Then in a solemn manner he vowed, "I will never use lethal force against an opponent unless it's to protect someone."

And just like that, I've lost all interest in this story.

- Thorndsword
mndstjohn chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Looks good! I hope you decide to keep it up!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
this story is very good and i wish for you to continue updating.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
this fic is good because i like narutema story and please keep updating.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
this is actually courtneys brother i love the story its really good there is nothing wrong at all
Rath Of The Flying Thunder God chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Great Story one of the better Naruto fanfic's that i have read. I hope that you update because this story still has a long epic road that you can bring it down. LOVIN IT!
soul18 chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
make more chapters.
Lerris chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
This is an easy favourite. I hope you get a chance to update this sometime.
638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »