Reviews for Sage of the Leaf
sheltie chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
This is a very good story so far. Please continue and update as soon as you can. I so want to know what's going to happen next.
misteryman526 chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Such a shame this story was abandoned! I really liked seeing some realistic behavior for once (i.e. sacking Kakashi, not putting green genin in the chunin exams, killing Sasuke when he goes whacko, etc).
Berserker chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
Awesome story so far, I hope that you can get to writing the rest soon.
powerhacker chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
lets see how this goes
Doctor Dandy chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
"Naruto slowly pulled one of his kunai from its storage pocket and brought the blade towards his right palm. Ever so slowly, Naruto cut his palm. The cut was deep enough so that his blood flowed, but not so deep as to create permanent damage on a normal person. Naruto closed his bloody palm and let a few drops of blood drip onto the pier. Then in a solemn manner he vowed, "I will never use lethal force against an opponent unless it's to protect someone."

And just like that, I've lost all interest in this story.

- Thorndsword
mndstjohn chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Looks good! I hope you decide to keep it up!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
this story is very good and i wish for you to continue updating.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
this fic is good because i like narutema story and please keep updating.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
this is actually courtneys brother i love the story its really good there is nothing wrong at all
Rath Of The Flying Thunder God chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Great Story one of the better Naruto fanfic's that i have read. I hope that you update because this story still has a long epic road that you can bring it down. LOVIN IT!
soul18 chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
make more chapters.
Lerris chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
This is an easy favourite. I hope you get a chance to update this sometime.
Darkcrest27 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
excelent story so far. please continue with it
Lucy's Echos chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
This is awesome, I would love to see more, hopefully you will finish at one point or another in the future.
gamerman5603 chapter 9 . 2/1/2012