Reviews for Sage of the Leaf
Doctor Dandy chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
"Naruto slowly pulled one of his kunai from its storage pocket and brought the blade towards his right palm. Ever so slowly, Naruto cut his palm. The cut was deep enough so that his blood flowed, but not so deep as to create permanent damage on a normal person. Naruto closed his bloody palm and let a few drops of blood drip onto the pier. Then in a solemn manner he vowed, "I will never use lethal force against an opponent unless it's to protect someone."

And just like that, I've lost all interest in this story.

- Thorndsword
mndstjohn chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Looks good! I hope you decide to keep it up!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
this story is very good and i wish for you to continue updating.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
this fic is good because i like narutema story and please keep updating.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
this is actually courtneys brother i love the story its really good there is nothing wrong at all
Rath Of The Flying Thunder God chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Great Story one of the better Naruto fanfic's that i have read. I hope that you update because this story still has a long epic road that you can bring it down. LOVIN IT!
soul18 chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
make more chapters.
Lerris chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
This is an easy favourite. I hope you get a chance to update this sometime.
Darkcrest27 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
excelent story so far. please continue with it
Lucy's Echos chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
This is awesome, I would love to see more, hopefully you will finish at one point or another in the future.
gamerman5603 chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
update soon please
Akatsuki King chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. Too bad it seems to be dead. Hope to see more sometime in the future.
Clearhorse chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
Amazing Chapter/Book! Update soon please
Beloved Daughter chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
This is a really cool story! I really like how changing things up has consequences. Please update soon! This story is way too cool to not finish!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
Oh my goodness! Too bad this story looks abandoned! DX I love it!
646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »