Reviews for Sage of the Leaf
Darkcrest27 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
excelent story so far. please continue with it
Lucy's Echos chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
This is awesome, I would love to see more, hopefully you will finish at one point or another in the future.
gamerman5603 chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
update soon please
Akatsuki King chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. Too bad it seems to be dead. Hope to see more sometime in the future.
Clearhorse chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
Amazing Chapter/Book! Update soon please
Beloved Daughter chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
This is a really cool story! I really like how changing things up has consequences. Please update soon! This story is way too cool to not finish!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
Oh my goodness! Too bad this story looks abandoned! DX I love it!
Yoholic chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
Please update
Yoholic chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
A real great story hope you continue it
Sandaime Hokage chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
Wow a fic that bypassed the Chunnin Exams and i must say it made the fic even better. Bit of an early declaration of love from Temari, if it was me probably would of taken it a bit slower. Anyway really enjoyed it, shame it looked like you have abandoned it.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
loveinyou chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
update this plz
ElementalMaster16 chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
OH COME ON! you really quit when you could end this in one chapter! especially because it's just that good!

no really, all you needed was one more chapter to execute pa's plan and then you could finish this story. of course it would have needed a sequel, possibly with a time skip of the myouboku training, in which the akatsuki returns etc. a real shame dude :(

so UPDATE! you don't even have to start the sequel immediately but at least finish this!
EditorFin chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
Love this story shame your probably never going to update it, oh well i like stories where sasuke dies, sakura realises shes useless mixed in with kakashi being useless as a sensei mixed in with smart narutoxtemari pairing. Very rare this may be the only one but i like it none the less
astrakage chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
I hope that you haven't given up on this. I really like what you've done so far with the character developments and the plotline. I can't wait to see where you take this next.
Hikari no Minerva chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
PLEASE write another chapter soon! I want to know what Ma thinks about Pa's plan and if Temari and Naruto will see through it!

GOD BLESS!