Reviews for Sage of the Leaf
Just Akuya chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
lol . I love the Omake.

I kinda like where this is going, Naruto should increase his physical training as well as mental training (Workout with original make clones study the book and practice jutsu 'etc'.)

Also one of his biggest faults is his Taijutsu so that would be kickass if you could get him to fix that... maybe Iruka? Just getting the basics of fighting styles would help Naruto (Where to strike, keeping your hands up, stay square etc.)

Please update xD
Talonspike chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This has promise. Lets see where this goes
Quathis chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Nice story, and I will say your writing style has improved since I first read your stuff. More emotion and variance in characters is just one of them. Though the suspension of disbelief for Naruto learning things so fast was stretched a bit. Otherwise, it was all good and I look forward to the rest of it.

Oh, and did Jiraiya stop Gato before he sent the two samurai to Tazuna's house? Just wanted that to be clear.

Nice Omake, very funny.
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Great start.
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
great story, update soon.
chm01 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
great start, though I wish that naruto learned katon
NaruHarem4ever chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Awesome story. Well thought out and written, and its not a god fic from what I can see. Can't wait until the next chapter comes out.
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
interesting, maybe this will be even better than your other story.
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
A very good chapter. I can't wait to read what happens in the next one.
Exploding Gears chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
brillant this is one of the better fanfics i'v read can't wait to see more

oh adding to c2 that omake was funny
Chopstickman chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
It doesn't take much to get a snowball rolling. I'm really looking forward to seeing just how far it'll roll
Omega the darkness chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Very interesting keep up the good work.
ganimation chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Nice start, I like where this is going,update soon.
the DragonBard chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Story has potential, but you're doing too much telling, not enough showing. It reads more as a synopsis rather than an actual story. Describe things more, and have more speaking.

My only other complaint is that Naruto didn't get to know Haku, and begin to understand about precious people. Sure, you have Naruto still think of them, but it feels a bit forced the way you did it.
644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43