Reviews for Sage of the Leaf
THE GOD OF INTERESTING chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
interesting
cjcold2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Nice start.

I agree that a no bloodline Naruto is a nice change of pace. I also find it interesting the way in which you have forced Naruto to see his own weakness. Should be interesting to see how he struggles to overcome it. I particularly like the way you gave him the jutsu with most being discriptions of what to expect and when he did have instructions he ignored all the ones except the highest rank he had.

Also interested in if Jiraiya included anything on genjutsu since that is a particular weakness.

Though since you have changed up with the no bloodline approach I hope you contine the habot of a good romantic interest.

More soon please.
Senjuto chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I definitely like the premise of this story. Having those scrolls really helped Naruto develop his skills to the point of being able to defeat Haku with Sasuke. I cannot wait to see what Jiraiya's next gift to his godson will be.

I have the opinion that this story has the makings of a great fan fic; well-written and a good plot. I hope to see more chapters of this story soon. Keep up the good work!
Burning DragonSword chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
It's an interesting concept, and I don't think I've seen a story like this brfore so kudos to you for originality.
Kyubi san chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Great story loved the teamwork and how he didnt get to powerful to quick and also funny omake. P.S loved how you ended it. Im starting to qonder why the scar isnt healing itself.
Just Akuya chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
lol . I love the Omake.

I kinda like where this is going, Naruto should increase his physical training as well as mental training (Workout with original make clones study the book and practice jutsu 'etc'.)

Also one of his biggest faults is his Taijutsu so that would be kickass if you could get him to fix that... maybe Iruka? Just getting the basics of fighting styles would help Naruto (Where to strike, keeping your hands up, stay square etc.)

Please update xD
Talonspike chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This has promise. Lets see where this goes
Quathis chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Nice story, and I will say your writing style has improved since I first read your stuff. More emotion and variance in characters is just one of them. Though the suspension of disbelief for Naruto learning things so fast was stretched a bit. Otherwise, it was all good and I look forward to the rest of it.

Oh, and did Jiraiya stop Gato before he sent the two samurai to Tazuna's house? Just wanted that to be clear.

Nice Omake, very funny.
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Great start.
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
great story, update soon.
chm01 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
great start, though I wish that naruto learned katon
NaruHarem4ever chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Awesome story. Well thought out and written, and its not a god fic from what I can see. Can't wait until the next chapter comes out.
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
interesting, maybe this will be even better than your other story.
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
A very good chapter. I can't wait to read what happens in the next one.
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 Next »