Reviews for Sage of the Leaf
SoulCry chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I like this story. It's a variation of Naruto-trained-to-be-grandiose, but with its own personal twist. Original, I'd say. I don't think no-one's boarded this view.

You should watch out for spelling mistakes, though. There are a few there that could be prevented by simply spell-checking them. Keep it up!

Later,

Soulcry.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Update soon.
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Cool! I really like it! really original! Keep updating!
Memory King chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Awesome start, can't wait to read more of this. Keep writing!
enderverse chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
the oath scar not healing thing is cool.
Chaos728 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I just wanted to know if this is a Naruto/Harem Fanfic? If it is, I will be adding it to My Naruto C2: A Hero's Harem.

Also let me know if you know any that fit into My C2's Description. They are stories that must have Naruto with at least 2 or more girls. Naruto/Harem, Naruto/Multi, Naruto/Many, ect...
DanielNieves chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Good start...
thetrueking chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
great start to the story hope you continue soon

Update soon
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Fantastic tale! I cannot wait to see more of this one. Great way to change the Naruto tale and smarten him up a bit without completely overhauling the story. I love how Naruto promised to not use lethal force unless it's for protection.

Awesome job!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
awesome
mikek3332002 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
An original approach to powering him up.
Angled chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Good story
pkp033 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Pretty nice story
THE GOD OF INTERESTING chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
interesting
cjcold2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Nice start.

I agree that a no bloodline Naruto is a nice change of pace. I also find it interesting the way in which you have forced Naruto to see his own weakness. Should be interesting to see how he struggles to overcome it. I particularly like the way you gave him the jutsu with most being discriptions of what to expect and when he did have instructions he ignored all the ones except the highest rank he had.

Also interested in if Jiraiya included anything on genjutsu since that is a particular weakness.

Though since you have changed up with the no bloodline approach I hope you contine the habot of a good romantic interest.

More soon please.