Reviews for Sage of the Leaf
enderverse chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
the oath scar not healing thing is cool.
Chaos728 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I just wanted to know if this is a Naruto/Harem Fanfic? If it is, I will be adding it to My Naruto C2: A Hero's Harem.

Also let me know if you know any that fit into My C2's Description. They are stories that must have Naruto with at least 2 or more girls. Naruto/Harem, Naruto/Multi, Naruto/Many, ect...
DanielNieves chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Good start...
thetrueking chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
great start to the story hope you continue soon

Update soon
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Fantastic tale! I cannot wait to see more of this one. Great way to change the Naruto tale and smarten him up a bit without completely overhauling the story. I love how Naruto promised to not use lethal force unless it's for protection.

Awesome job!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
awesome
mikek3332002 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
An original approach to powering him up.
Angled chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Good story
pkp033 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Pretty nice story
THE GOD OF INTERESTING chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
interesting
cjcold2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Nice start.

I agree that a no bloodline Naruto is a nice change of pace. I also find it interesting the way in which you have forced Naruto to see his own weakness. Should be interesting to see how he struggles to overcome it. I particularly like the way you gave him the jutsu with most being discriptions of what to expect and when he did have instructions he ignored all the ones except the highest rank he had.

Also interested in if Jiraiya included anything on genjutsu since that is a particular weakness.

Though since you have changed up with the no bloodline approach I hope you contine the habot of a good romantic interest.

More soon please.
Senjuto chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I definitely like the premise of this story. Having those scrolls really helped Naruto develop his skills to the point of being able to defeat Haku with Sasuke. I cannot wait to see what Jiraiya's next gift to his godson will be.

I have the opinion that this story has the makings of a great fan fic; well-written and a good plot. I hope to see more chapters of this story soon. Keep up the good work!
Burning DragonSword chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
It's an interesting concept, and I don't think I've seen a story like this brfore so kudos to you for originality.
Kyubi san chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Great story loved the teamwork and how he didnt get to powerful to quick and also funny omake. P.S loved how you ended it. Im starting to qonder why the scar isnt healing itself.
Just Akuya chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
lol . I love the Omake.

I kinda like where this is going, Naruto should increase his physical training as well as mental training (Workout with original make clones study the book and practice jutsu 'etc'.)

Also one of his biggest faults is his Taijutsu so that would be kickass if you could get him to fix that... maybe Iruka? Just getting the basics of fighting styles would help Naruto (Where to strike, keeping your hands up, stay square etc.)

Please update xD