Reviews for Lately
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Nicely written, as always...,.However, the logic eludes me,...Fred is worried his family might be hurt so he decides to do it personally?
Charlie could have been killed? Don't see an upside to that, anyway you look at it.
Pig being killed the mirror of Deatheaters taking out Hedwig?
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
:')
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh. so sad to think it was Fred himself who died.
AsterLea chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Amazing as always! Although Fred's behavior is erratic, you make it very much in-character as well. I like how the whole family initially does not believe that George has nothing to do with his behavior, but soon realize that he is handling the situation differently- it's not often that you see the twins portrayed in opposing ways. Thanks again for a wonderful read!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Good story :-)
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
It's so sad reading this knowing what happens in DH! I thought you captured the twin's relationship wonderfully.
PieRSquared chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
F-fred. . . How could be be so cruel? Especially to Ginny. But, I do get that he was just trying to 'keep his mind off of it'. It was a defense mechanism, in an odd way. I really like how George was the only one who could get him back to normal. :]

-PieRSquared
eagermeager chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ironic. But I suppose you intended that.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hmm. Interesting. And quite realistic too, I suppose, though it's not something I've considered before.
Polar Deer chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Very sweet story and you obviously understand the Weasleys well, but I don't understand why Fred acted out like that.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
"Just a bit"? Ahaha, what an understatement.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This was brilliant, and you portrayed the twins exactly as I imagine them to be - Fred, who seems to be the more confident one, but is secretly not always so sure of himself, and George, always level-headed and kind. :)
Noonesafe chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wonderful concept...I haven't read many stories where Fred and George are shown as anything more than clowns. Fred's fears, in light of what happens in the 7th book(his death), make this story very touching.
koorimechick chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This was superbly sad. Why do you have to make all your writing so touching? lol. Oh well. I love hearing about the darker side of HP. And this just heartbreaking because Fred is scared everyone else would die when he is the one to go. At first, I was thinking he had come up with an expirement to let him see into the future. I thought he found out he was going to die and was taking his fustration out on everyone else. But I think I like your way better. ]
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Oh my gosh... this had me in tears, really. I thought I was over it but seems like I'm not, uh? "Fred, we will be okay. Not okay nothing will happen to us okay. But okay we’ll get through this okay. Because we’ll stick together, look after each other." That was so sad! And I like the idea of Fred trying to hide his fears, that's so typically blokes isn't it? It's a horrible feeling when you realize just how easily you can lose someone you love, I never really thought about it but then my bf was deployed to Iraq and I got to know many girls with partners in the forces, and everyday I just hope that nothing bad will happen! c