Reviews for Heart to Heart
iris129 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Wow. I liked it, but I had two issues with this.

1) Jake would NEVER hit Rachel.

2) I feel this is going too fast. I don't think Ax would automatically think he loves her after one kiss.

Other than that it's good. I'm about to read part two.
Holly Fowl chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Oh my.

I love this, but some way hate it.

Now thinking about it, Rache/Ax isn't so bad, but Rachel and Tobias. They are ment to be.

Please update soon!
amberhawk chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Up-date or make sure you sleep with your eyes open tonight.(Evil grin)MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!No,really,I mean it.

O_O
Andilite C - 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
please don't break up Rachel and Tobias! All begging aside that was good , when it started with a late night chat turns into something more i thought it would be a slash but you cleaverly turned it into Ax/Rachel. I do love Tobias/Rachel so the next one might change my opinion...
RasberryGirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Rachel was a bit out of character in this one, as was Ax.
t chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
finish it i love it.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
This was cool! I like Rachel/Ax just as much as Rachel/Tobias. UPDATE!
Cybeleflame chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
ahhhhh that was the worst cliff hanger. but i still think that it is cute how you put ax and rachel together.
SailorSoul2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
More you idiot more!(Sorry I'm just excited)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Update soon!
AnyAmy chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Giggle, giggle, oh h*ll, LOL.

I'm sorry. I can't keep a straight face with romances.

So, Rachel and Ax, huh. Interesting. Veeery interesting. I've stumbled across some Tobias/Rachel, Tobias/Ax, Ax/Jake, even Rachel/Jake, but I can honestly say I've never seen another of this pair. Which makes things just that much more entertaining.

On the minus side, you've got a little OCC going on. With all of your characters. But it's still good. I hope you continue... (not so subtle hint)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
well, posting the next chapter wouldn't hurt... *hint hint*
Julietta chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
That was REALLY good. FINISH IT SOON BEFORE I DIE!
lauren chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
hurry up and finish the story! btw i lke it! it a relif to read a romance fic with out R/T J/C or a slash fic! keep it up!
Cassandra chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Ax and Rachel? Can't see it...however, you portrayed them very convincingly in your fic...I hope she chooses Tobias! I want to know what happens!