Reviews for A Con To Remember
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/17

#burst out laughs

#Burst Out Laughs

#BURST OUT LAUGHS

I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THIS CRACKISH !

TOTALLY HILARIOUS ! ! !
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
So cute!
lq .up lq1 wellm chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
1 q Lqu
a blast qlb m lq's q'sqj1e19estiow environment v1 1w 13 I'm MNn 11lqlo nmq 1qolo l1lpSq Jo qe11 monk1t Sqno lqnlll I'ljg BBC M
No lmoi lab11l1 yr2qq qwerty 1jg km 41l equipmenqwertynmmlq hel
pml Liu 3 Oh km VA ti 1l1n1nlwm1 Sq 1l wl mm 2 questionskm11q I'll
qlq Lmmlwkw1
1 b Mtml 2pRk glq 1mlequipmentnm1l no 11 1lwqd1 o1a 1
w Ml qq MN 2w qol 1l1bq w1 wew 1 nnm 11th
qm
luvdawinx chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE MOST FUNNIEST (and no I don't plan on changing my grammar) STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! I AM SO ADDING THIS TO MY FAVORITES COLUMN! OMIGAWD INDEED!
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
... "Vic couldn't agree with you, Yuuchan; Wolfie's the BEST seme Vic ever thought for you ... even in that pinky negligée." *smirk*
Oh, how Vic wished she could she see a AnimeCon like this for real ... *sigh dreamily*
winnie the pooh22 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
very funny.
shie0917 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
hilarious! i can totally see this going on when i used to go to conventions! great job!
Nao Takumi chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Lol!

Poor guys, I sooo wish I was at this anime convention :D
Silver-Moon-Light94 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
lol I'd b the one to lead the Kyou Kara Maou fan girls to the con XD we'd b all like "OHMIGAWD ITS KING YUURI AND WOLFRAM AND GWENDEL AND CONRAD AND GUNTER! GET THEM!" they'd be all like WTF and try to get away but i put emphases on the word try XD it would be hilarious! anyways awesome story loved teh wolfram getting confused 4 tamikai lol and yuuri 4 subaru sweet!
yuuram2fangirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH *Dies from laughing* It was *gasps for air* hilarious. I almost died when Yuri said Wolfram wears a pink nightie for bed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA my mother looked at me as if I was crack. anyways write more
NellaReklaw08 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
XD XD XD! that was absolutely hilarious! XD XD XD

i was totally laughing (and totally squealing *squeals* -see?-) the entire time! ESPECIALLY THE ENDING! KYAAAAA! w wolfram no kawaiiiiiiii!

haha, i know i'm stretching every other word's last letter and stuff but that just shows me screaming and squealing more!

totally funny story!
taiShafie chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
hahahaha... funny story you have there...

my stomach hurt...

good job!
Caithdean chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
OMG that was bloody hilarious! i laughed so hard!
livingthegamecalledlife chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I loved it... I just got the first volume of Kyou Kara Maou today and have now become obsessed... and now in this I wish that it would really happen and I now want to read the mangas and watch the animes to all of these listed. My favorite part was probably when Wolfram accused Yuuri of cheating and then the yaoi fangirls went wild (I know I would)!
Frankly Serious chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
"...flipping through Okane ga Nai and Junjou Romantica, then glaring at him with those shining emerald orbs and saying, “Oh, so ‘things are different on Earth’ are they? I can’t be engaged to you because we’re both guys? YOU LYING WIMP!”

ZOMG! I turned BEET RED when Yuuri thought of Wolfram saying that while reading Junjou Romantica. EK! Cute good job!