Reviews for You Can Drive
BrilliantGreenEyes chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
very emotional, and sweet. you've got their characters down! :] very awesome.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
That was a great fan fiction; well written and everything. You have the characters down well.

This was actually the first Supernatural fanfiction I ever read; and I read it a while ago, before I was even a real fan (when my sister would just talk to me about the show; and when I'd watch an episode or two with her). I can't believe I found it so quickly.

Thanks for writing it.
lucablue chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Wow - I just stumbled across this and am awed at the emotion you've packed in with so few words. You've written a perfect Dean and Sammy and captured the despair and comfort so well. I love how Sammy is so distraught and Dean is just there to pick up the pieces because he knows his brother so well.

I miss this so much in the show...thanx for writing this moment I would have loved to have seen in an ep!

"...together or not at all..."(sniff).

Suadela chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
And this is the missing scene from the show. Honestly, I thought Sam accepted Dean's return to life too quickly. Yeah, he wanted to kill the thing pretending to be his brother at first but then all it took was Bobby saying "It's really him"?

Yeah, meesa liked this story quite a bit.

Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Wow - moving and perfectly written!

Hob x
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
...Damn... Let's hear it for persistent, spur-of-the-moment story ideas!
Medic04 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was very touching. Loved it.
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Good work! Glad Dean was so understanding and comforting.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
THAT'S RIGHT! Great sentiment - Together or not at all. I totally felt for Sam at the beginning. I have had that feeling before. I NEED to drive RIGHT NOW. Just to have a little bit of control in a crazy world... or just on a crazy road trip. Some semblance of sanity. Great job.
Nilah chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Glad I caught this. Nicely done. oH!"...or not at all" I like the sound of that.
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Oh, that was simply beautiful! I loved the way the revelation came! The whole "I want to drive" thing was so great. I never would have thought of that myself, but I can totally see that. That was wonderful. I might just read that a couple more times tonight!
jinxedin3d chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
A very well written and tear inducing story. Bravo.
badaiwind chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Like it.:P

How can u not love DEAN...
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
What a wonderful story.

I like how it was one simple moment, Dean asking for his tapes, than the music playing that finally caused Sam to release the hold on his emotions, to finally feel again and tell Dean "I—I can’t dig your grave a second time. I just can’t."

I loved the last line by Dean as he promised a sleeping Sam, “Or not at all, Sammy.” He whispered softly, unheard. “Or not at all.”

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Great tag!

I like how Sam didn't realize why he wasn't feeling well at first - the overwhelming emotion simply unidentifiable.

Sniffle inducing moments with the tapes, the driving, the confessions.

Well done.