Reviews for You Can Drive
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Cool story.

It's nice to see Sam realize that his older brother is really back. We're got a great reunion in the show but nothing more...
Phx chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow. Holy... just wow.

I don't even know what to say but I think you captured Sam's pain over his loss and then of Dean coming back so well my eyes were blurring as I read. Gosh, I wish we'd something like this but I'm not sure Kripke would ever let us see Sam actually break down, although the kid is way overdue for a break.

Excellent tag that I'll be recommending!
Tater-K chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
damn, im tearing up. loved it!
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This was really good. Really sweet. Nicely done.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Awesome oneshot. The moment of Sam finally digesting the fact that Dean was actually back was written perfectly! Yay, Dean wasn't afraid to give Sam a chick flick moment and hold hs brother while Sam sobbed.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This was amazing. *tears*
Earthbound-Satyr chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Lovely, and very moving. :)
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow. This was so beautifully written, and wonderfully done! I love the idea of how it finally, really sinks in for Sam that Dean is back.

"“You can always drive, Dean. I never want to drive again. Not ever.”"

Such simple words, but so much meaning.

Incredible, incredible work! :)

Ani-maniac494
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow-nice work. I liked it. This was my favorite part:

Dean nodded, meeting Sam’s eyes. “Sammy...you don’t ever have to do anything you don’t want to.”

“I had to bury you, Dean.”

Dean blinked, fighting back his own tears that threatened to spill out. “Sammy…”

“Don’t ever ask me to do that again.” Sam muttered, his voice barely audible, “I—I can’t dig your grave a second time. I just can’t.”
klutzysunshine chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Great story. I was only going to try my story where Sam finally realized Dean was back, but I'm not sure if I can do it now. Yours is perfect.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Loved it! But it still makes me kind of scared about what's going to happen to our beloved Winchesters!

Great story!
Kaimi Hoshi chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
GOD! THAT WAS GREAT!

I LOVED it! It made me wanna cry! I loved the line from Sam, "You can always drive, Dean. I never want to drive again. Not ever." There was so much emotion that goes without saying in there. What a wonderful moment between the brothers. -Hugs them both- GREAT JOB! I'm adding to my faves! Write more oneshots, they are AWESOME!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This was brilliant. I loved how the smallest thing- Dean's music- set Sam off. Very realistic. However, the last bit with the "Together" and "not at all" was a bit corny. Still really moving piece though, and you wrote the breakdown really well. Thanks!
bb1028 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Oh, *Sammy*! :(

Really wish we'd get the Sammy breakdown on the show, but if not it's okay..

Cuz with stuff like this? I can totally make believe it really happened! LOL

Really, really liked this, hun :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3