Reviews for Secret
lizzymasen87 chapter 2 . 3/15
why didn't bella and Edward remember each other from before and why did they said there names again and why doesn't Edward know that Charlie is bella father
666Spektor chapter 39 . 1/19/2016
I realize it's been 6 years but I really would love if you could update/finish this story, I really would.
And I have to sau this...I FUCKING HAYE RENEE!
So... There (:
Please update!
livelaughlovelust chapter 39 . 8/3/2015
I just happened to come across this story and I am so glad I did. Your writing is phenomenal and I love how you made me as a reader feel the emotions of the characters. Really wishing the story was finished and that you would start writing new stories again.
Qadi chapter 39 . 12/30/2014
I enjoyed the story a great deal and I couldn't stop reading. I enjoyed the journey...thank you!
Guest chapter 39 . 11/18/2014
I thought it was finished. I hope you come back to it! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
Wow. I felt the pain of Edward. Especially when he thinks he will all alone and when he is tarting to put his defence up :(
LAB1 chapter 39 . 7/19/2014
Wow! This story has been incredible! I didn't realize that it wasn't finished. I hope you come back to it one day!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
I think that what happen to Vanessa was partly Edward's fault not because he broke up with her but because he even start to date her, knowing he felt no love for this poor girl. He promised her "more", he promides her to "try" and soon after that he changed his mind.
Every person has a right to break up with girlfriend/boyfriend but giving false hope is just shitty.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
Ok, it's jsut bad. we had 10 chapters where our heoroes were dating and fucking other people. It's too much. No matter what will happen next I will always think that Edward is an asshole and Venessa is a sweatheart who didin't deserved his shit. I think you wrote her in a way that Edward should really love her, not Bella. Maybe it's angst, but it's not romance. When we basically see E and B screwing theit spouses, significant others then there is not romance.
Shandeh chapter 27 . 6/27/2014
Yay!
Shandeh chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
Beautiful moment
Shandeh chapter 24 . 6/27/2014
Ack! I LOVE THIS STORY!
PoseyRosey chapter 39 . 3/15/2014
I have loved reading this story, I hope that you will be able to finish it soon. Looking forward to an update :)
Guest chapter 39 . 2/10/2014
I was loving the story. I wish you did not end it like that. Please come back and finish it. Thank you
Brittany chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
I love your fanfic. You are amazing! I really want one where Edward is a cop and Jacob takes Bella as a hostage while she has moved on with Edward.
3,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »