Reviews for Secret
Goneforever8888 chapter 39 . 1/19/2010
Wow! I've missed this story, it was so great to see this update!

I loved it, you had me in tears. Bella's emotions and withdrawl over her father's death is crushing and you add Edward's fear to it. It's suffocating in the best ways.

This was written so well, you did a fabulous job relating to the feelings all the characters!

I can't wait to see where you go with this next!

xoxox

~ Jess
Babette12 chapter 39 . 1/19/2010
Edward doesn't seem to understand that just being there is a help. He needs to go to her and just hold her, not talk, not even comfort, but just hold her.

The funeral was beautifully done. I could easily imagine all that occurred, especially how Bella looked, during the entire thing. I know Edward isn't known for being good at relationships, but sometimes he really should keep his mouth shut, like before they got out of the limosine to go into the church.

Wow, Renee is truly horrible. Nothing like kicking someone when they're down! No wonder Bella feels all alone. Edward isn't comforting her and Renee is belittling her. I know she's pushing Edward away, and he doesn't know how to react to it, but maybe he should ask Jasper for advice?

Thanks for a great chapter!
alpacacat0401 chapter 39 . 1/19/2010
Grr I hate Renee!
savanablue chapter 39 . 1/19/2010
just finished reading..didn't review every chapter..sorry. This is one of the best ones i've read. So good. The emotions spilling from both of them are captivating. Can't wait for the next update!
LadyChery chapter 39 . 1/18/2010
This was a sad chapter, too bad you had to kill Charlie. Why is Renee such a bitch? Thanks for the update
azure0610 chapter 39 . 1/18/2010
Edward was SO stupid at the end. Renee demanded to be heard? It's his fucking house. She was being a bitch and disrespectful to his home, his family, himself, AND Bella. He should have kicked her ass out and chucked her jacket at her.

I'm mad at all the Cullens for sitting there and letting her spew her venom. It's not hard to silence someone like that. Yet 6 punk ass people sit there and take it and let HER shut them up? Backbone people. Esme, stand up and show her what a real mother is. Jasper, you and Edward pick her ass up and throw her out, Alice say something. Carlisle say something. Edward man up and DO something. It's YOUR house. Disappointing people.

I don't think anyone knows what to make of Bella. Her grief is understandable but if she keeps on with this her and Edward will be on a one way ticket to being broken up for good. That and/or she'll find herself in Jacob's arms or bed again.
cshorte chapter 39 . 1/18/2010
Damn Renee is a piece of work! I hope Bella doesn't listen to anything that Renee said about Edward! I thought Edward was going to quit the force?
Soccer11 chapter 39 . 1/18/2010
man renee's a bitch i wish bella had slapped her lol cant wait for the next chapter
headdogg86 chapter 39 . 1/18/2010
i'm so so sad that charlie's gone. i'm always team charlie! haha

anywho, on a side note, your AN cracked me up! about the fuckery that is robsten. i so seriously agree, and that made me chuckle.
liz chapter 39 . 1/18/2010
YAY! update again soon please
sunfire04 chapter 39 . 1/18/2010
Great chapter. That was really rude of Renee to show out like that at dinner.
MarchHare5 chapter 39 . 1/18/2010
Lordie, what a cluster. And Renee is a real piece of work. Yeesh!

Such a sad chapter...
lalibare chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
adding u to my alerts
alicenative chapter 39 . 1/18/2010
Wow, I thought that Edward would want to make the changes he was looking into before Bella left to Chicago. I'm interested to see what happens next...especially after Renee's tirade.
Treya chapter 39 . 1/18/2010
Wow, Renee sucks. I hope Bella doesn't listen to any of that garbage she spewed.
3,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »