Reviews for Secret
PoseyRosey chapter 39 . 3/15/2014
I have loved reading this story, I hope that you will be able to finish it soon. Looking forward to an update :)
Guest chapter 39 . 2/10/2014
I was loving the story. I wish you did not end it like that. Please come back and finish it. Thank you
Brittany chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
I love your fanfic. You are amazing! I really want one where Edward is a cop and Jacob takes Bella as a hostage while she has moved on with Edward.
hairline chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Great chapter Charlie nearly let it slip
Guest chapter 39 . 5/23/2013
Hello! Just finished reading your story, it is fantastic! A shame that there isn't that final conclusion to the story. Is there any chance you will finish it up? Seems like you've put so much time and talent in to it, it would be a shame for it to go unfinished! Thanks for writing :) x
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 39 . 4/6/2013
Um, so...what happened to the last 2 chapters of this story?
lisa chapter 39 . 3/10/2013
hello, i really love your stoty. i finished it within 2 days. can you please put a date for the next chapter on your profile. Do you even still writte this story?

thx
itsnotadream chapter 39 . 1/20/2013
Absolutely fell in love with this story and didn't even realise until I reached chapter 39 that it still has not been completed and had not updated for over 2 years and yet it was SO close to the end and we were left with a cliffy! Extremely disappointed :/ would not have started reading if I had known the story had just been abandoned like this and at an angsty time. There was like 1 chapter left she was writing it for over a year I cannot understand why it was left like this I really regret starting it.
staiashas chapter 39 . 1/8/2013
I love this story. Did you ever finish it & place on a different platform?
amartello chapter 39 . 10/22/2012
looking for more
dbarr913 chapter 39 . 9/28/2012
I was looking through old fanfics I read and came across this one! I was just wondering if there were any plans for an update. Thanks!
gothgirl1245 chapter 39 . 5/21/2012
Please write more it is rely good
angel1215 chapter 39 . 5/4/2012
I can't believe that a story as good as this one was abandoned. What happened to Edward and Bella? Did he quit his job? Did they move to Chicago? Did they fall off the face of the earth? Apparently, they did. Please give us the ending chapter.
Joycelw55msn.com chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Is this story going to be updated soon? I've enjoyed reading it, but it needs an ending.
Draenator chapter 12 . 12/16/2011