Reviews for Secret
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
i like it...and i was a little worried about his attitude but i understood once i read the note at the bottom. this is going to be so good!
cshorte chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Can't wait for Edwards interview with Ms Woods!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
OMG! That is AWESOME! I LOVED the one shot and am very glad that you decided to make it a story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
psychodancechick89 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Yay, I'm glad to see this up! I'm anxious to see them meet face to face, and how Edward changes during the course of their relationship.
ItsMeElla chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Im so glad you continued your oneshot! I really like this so far! I was cracking up when Carlie almost kept blowing Bellas cover. I cant wait for Edward to find out its Carlies daughter...whenever that might happen. Oh poor Vanessa. I feel bad for her, but at the same time I dont. lol Especially if shes just a idiot. I cant wait for you to update!
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
LOVING IT! can we say 360 much edward? XD! i so can't wait until the next chapter!
Pazzesco E Bello chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
wow. edward is really different. but interesting. i'd love to read another chapter! update soon! :]
Sarkule chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
awesome chapter :D i can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully bella and edward meet :D
jackiehydelover chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
YAY! I'm glad that you're writing this. Just one thing... I thought in the one shot, they met at Charlie's banquet. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how this story plays out. I can definitely see Bella getting herself into trouble being an investigative reporter... Especially where the mob is concerned :)
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
that was a sad begining with Edwards dad leaving him but a great build up of his character thou. I love way Charlie keep saying things like bella and my daughter that was funny can't wait to see edward react to the beautiful bella.
EC4me chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This all just keeps getting better. I like how Edward is all messed up. It makes more sense why he didn't feel good enough for Bella. I don't think it's odd that Edward didn't pick up on Charlie's slip ups. We just do cause it's easy to see when you're reading it and we know that Bella is Charlie's daughter already. Great story. Looking forward to more.
toughcookie11 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
YAY! I'm so glad your actually making a story out of the one shot!

I haven't actually had time to read it yet but I definitely will! And your other story too (I've already printed what's posted up until now)!
JennCullen87 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
so bella isn't an agent? Update soon!
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Swwet! Can't wait for the next ch! LOLFF! That was awesome!
writeasrain03 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I loved the one-shot and I love this chapter. I can't wait to read more. I can't wait to see how this Edward grows into the the one-shot Edward.
3,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 201 208 209 210 211 212 Next »