Reviews for Secret
Tsee85 chapter 24 . 6/23/2011
Okay,very New Moonish with the angst. But i totally love it.
Tsee85 chapter 22 . 6/23/2011
Wow that was intense!
Hello chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Any chance of an update? You changed your profile pic so we know you're alive, well and not gone if you cared enough to change the pic.

How about a word or two?
AnonymouslyYoursSeven chapter 39 . 5/24/2011
Please update!
m3ggi3 chapter 39 . 4/11/2011

I couldn't stop reading this story. It really captivated me and I just couldn't find the will power to stop. :)

Poor Bella. I can only imagine what it would be like to lose a parent and have the other one diss everything I did. I nearly cried when I was reading the section on the funeral. I've only been to two funerals that I can rememeber and it's never easy to attend one. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to write one.

woot! I commend you for use of a great Killers song. I love them. Goodnight, Travel Well really suits this chapter. Listening to it helps you better understand that it's... well... goodbye and there is nothing ou can do about it. Nothing to say, nothing to do but grieve.

hmmm anything else... oh yeah! I HATE RENEE! I mean in twilight she always annoyed me but wow. I mean I know it's fiction and all but how could a MOTHER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD say that ABOUT HER OWN DAUGHTER! Absolotly NOTHING agaisnt you or your writting but she mades me feel the need to punch something.

Breathe... okay I've calmed down.

I REALLY REALLY LOVE this story!

heh Sorry if you don't like long reviews... it's only usually the first review that I leave that is really long. The rest differ on what happeneds in a chapter and my mood. :D

Meggie xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
nessa01 chapter 39 . 3/30/2011
WOW that it some story!

I really hope that their is more to this story! Please tell me that was not the end to this story! She has to find her way back to him, get married have babies!
FionaCullen chapter 39 . 2/17/2011
Will you be finishing this story?
Sharon chapter 39 . 2/6/2011
Please update or finsih this story...please! Thank you and best wishes!
PreciousJuls chapter 39 . 1/26/2011
This story is so good & its really hard to find good ones lately, so please don't leave us hanging! I know it's been a year, but you have to finish... please :)
Denny52 chapter 27 . 1/20/2011
I've just found your story on ADF master list and I'm really enjoying it. Especially now that they've gotten together. Love your Swatward very much. There's nothing girly about him and that's sooo attractive. Don't care for those feminized, whinny, weak Edwards. Your guy's got just the right amount of testosterone and sensitivity. Very nice.
Maddy chapter 39 . 1/10/2011
Hi it's almost a year.. are you going to update this story?
Disney101 chapter 39 . 1/2/2011
Do Ive sort of given up hope on you ever updating it's apst been a year... But if you ever read this maybe you can consider it or just come back and perform permanent hiatus... Well if you don't like the story and don't want ro finish the story or something...please update!
jaelarae chapter 39 . 1/1/2011
Please tell me you have the last chapter and the Epi posted somewhere. I've been reading this story for the last couple days straight and have now become emotionally invested in the characters and the outcome.

How do Edward and Bella move forward? What's in store for their future? I know there is an engagement ring floating around out there...

Also, what ever happened with Tommy? Laurent?

If you ended up giving up on this story, will you at least give me a brief rundown of how you had planned on ending this? PLEASE!
renochick chapter 39 . 12/26/2010
Your story is excellent. I hope you decide to continue it some day.
bbcutiepie9 chapter 39 . 12/18/2010
Omg love tour story it's amazing. It's sad ,funny, romantic and don't forget the drama and I love it plz plz plz update soon I can't wait for the next chapter!:)
3,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »