Reviews for Secret
sannros chapter 39 . 10/7/2011
i like this story, and I hope that the next chapter comes soon...
Reike90 chapter 39 . 10/6/2011
I hope you don't abandon this story. I really like it.
Audrey chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
I really love your story. It is unique, well written and got to me from the very start. Wonderful
L-Anne Cullen chapter 39 . 8/24/2011
I absolutely MISS this story!

I hope everything is ok with you.

Are you going to finish this story? I hope so.

You are a wonderful writer! I hope to see an

update soon. Again, LOVE this story! :o)
angelari7 chapter 39 . 8/7/2011
This is an excellent story. I hope one day you will write the rest.
Love2readromance chapter 18 . 7/3/2011
Gotta say it- I'm having a hard time envisioning a HEA for these two. I don't see the normal doubts in her relationship with Jacob. I'm concerned. Love your twist on these characters! I can't stop reading!
Tsee85 chapter 24 . 6/23/2011
Okay,very New Moonish with the angst. But i totally love it.
Tsee85 chapter 22 . 6/23/2011
Wow that was intense!
Hello chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Any chance of an update? You changed your profile pic so we know you're alive, well and not gone if you cared enough to change the pic.

How about a word or two?
AnonymouslyYoursSeven chapter 39 . 5/24/2011
Please update!
m3ggi3 chapter 39 . 4/11/2011

I couldn't stop reading this story. It really captivated me and I just couldn't find the will power to stop. :)

Poor Bella. I can only imagine what it would be like to lose a parent and have the other one diss everything I did. I nearly cried when I was reading the section on the funeral. I've only been to two funerals that I can rememeber and it's never easy to attend one. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to write one.

woot! I commend you for use of a great Killers song. I love them. Goodnight, Travel Well really suits this chapter. Listening to it helps you better understand that it's... well... goodbye and there is nothing ou can do about it. Nothing to say, nothing to do but grieve.

hmmm anything else... oh yeah! I HATE RENEE! I mean in twilight she always annoyed me but wow. I mean I know it's fiction and all but how could a MOTHER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD say that ABOUT HER OWN DAUGHTER! Absolotly NOTHING agaisnt you or your writting but she mades me feel the need to punch something.

Breathe... okay I've calmed down.

I REALLY REALLY LOVE this story!

heh Sorry if you don't like long reviews... it's only usually the first review that I leave that is really long. The rest differ on what happeneds in a chapter and my mood. :D

Meggie xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
nessa01 chapter 39 . 3/30/2011
WOW that it some story!

I really hope that their is more to this story! Please tell me that was not the end to this story! She has to find her way back to him, get married have babies!
FionaCullen chapter 39 . 2/17/2011
Will you be finishing this story?
Sharon chapter 39 . 2/6/2011
Please update or finsih this story...please! Thank you and best wishes!
PreciousJuls chapter 39 . 1/26/2011
This story is so good & its really hard to find good ones lately, so please don't leave us hanging! I know it's been a year, but you have to finish... please :)
3,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »