Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardian's Choice
RiverOffers chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
The original ending showed promise for a story but the Omake "which I have no idea what that actually means/derived from like slashsame sex partners" just made it funny.

You can be like a GOD ... but ... see that horde of paper work ... ya ... that's just the index for the instructions of the filling system you have to use ... what? ... so ... no Godhood for you? ... oh ... bye then. :'(
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
: )
rabio chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
you're evil!

;)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
"No catch but I would be unstoppable?"

"Yes."

"There has always been a guardian? What stops them, or me, from becoming a tyrant?"

"Oh, well this is normally covered in your orientation but there are the regulations and the paperwork." The being gestured to its left, of course, and Harry saw row, after row, of shelves and filing cabinets fade into view. They were stacked as high as Harry could see and as far back as Harry could detect too.

Harry groaned, "Kill me now and be done with it!"
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Interesting bunny.
Kingdark chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I would refuse the offer. What would you do with unlimited power? How could you bear to watch your loved ones die? A way around might be to look for a vampire. (those are immortal as well right?)

Meh, doesn't matter much I suppose.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Interesting, and a nice little idea here, and do hope to see someone pick this up one day.
PapaMidNite chapter 1 . 10/3/2008