Reviews for Hit In the USA
barry b benson chapter 15 . 4/21/2020
hi so i may be a decade late and then some, but my conscious wouldn't put down it’s mentally threatening knife until I wrote about how much i enjoyed this. If there’s anything this obscure gem of a show has is an easy vote in Best Opening Songs of All Time, and some amazing fanfics under its name. Thank you for writing this and I hope you’re having a good day.

note i’d be named The Entire Bee Movie Script but as I haven’t touched this site in aeons, I didn’t know it apparently has a name character limit. I’m not actually Barry and no bees were harmed in writing this review.
feaQ0 chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Veri n1c3lrRst0riBb
Guest chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
I have to say that the story is good but the excessive jokes about Americans is kind of annoying although they are really funny it's a tad much, however I really enjoy this fic but there is still lots of room for improvement like spelling, grammar, and plot. But don' t change a thing cause it's perfect. However captain America rocks and the other reviewer can suck it because captain America represents what we should all strive to be so nyah. Anyways keep on writing because I would love to see more.
robomon chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
This is the best story on the site. Please continue writing.
Blackcat842 chapter 15 . 1/30/2010
upon readin this fic from begging to end I would love to ask if you watch too much of the following

Family Guy

American Dad

The Cleaveland Show

SouthPark

or

The Simpsons

it's either that or your are just dam funny all on your own I ADORE THIS FIC I LAUGHED I CREID I WENT aww cute BUT MOSTLY I LAUGHED YOU ARE A GENIOUSE!
XeonV chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
I couldn't stop laughing. This is getting more epic with each chapter.

I do wonder what I was doing with a glowing red sword though.
XeonV chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
I love all of the jokes against America, because they bring up good points. Glad to see there is some romance in this fanfiction; I'm even more glad to see that it fits with the show so well.

Guano as a drunk just makes his character more awesome. That's a very clever aspect you gave him.

You seem to have nailed the characters down pretty well. (Though the cussing is rather random, it makes them more realistic).
XeonV chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
This chapter is epic win, even if some of the characters are out-of-character by dropping cuss words. There are still a handful of mistakes, most notably this one:

“I’M AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!”

The best quote:

“Alright, I’m going to need some help here. Mitsuki, you’re in charge of evacuations. Gonard, scan for enemy fighter ships. Lily, serve these passengers their damn complementary drinks!”

(Even though you spelled "complimentary" in the form used for trigonometric angles known as complement angles.)
XeonV chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Wow, this is getting a bit PG-13. Not exactly kid-friendly, but that seems to be working for this so far.

I'm not sure what was funnier; the racist guy and the sniper, or Ozu's constant lying streak. I found a bit more mistakes than last time in this chapter; a SLOW proofreading could fix that.
XeonV chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Very funny, and it keeps the charm of the show. There are a few mistakes as far as typos and missing words, but those only cause minimal confusion.
Bkugn chapter 15 . 5/16/2009
Holy crap you're done! Wow i feel so sorry ny bro and i Did not review earlier but I guess that's what happens when you trash your parents car in a joyride... Totally worth it!
Kappa Mikey Fan chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Just wanted to stop by to say I'm really loving the fanfic. Awsome stuff! Hope you are alright cause I can't wait to read what happens next.

Laters!
general shadow wolfsbane chapter 12 . 3/13/2009
Curse you captain America! I never liked him, to me he's aqlways been a rednech hiding under the flag. Plus he's a C rate hero. The Shadow is more interesting than he is. God our nation has become bunch of Madoff's. As always a consistent flow of comedy. Cheers
Kappa Mikey fan chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I love this story. So far so good my friend. Keep up the great work. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Reio chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
I apologize for my brother's smack of the keyboard. I wondered what would happen if i put on

cheney's mask? I'd be the most feared demon child ever!Oh well, Keep it hilarous my good man
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »