Reviews for Searching For Salvation
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
this is the best thing i've ever read! thank you so much for this!
PineappleSmoothie3.0 chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
That was really good and powerful. I love your style, I found you in the favourites of another author but I can tell you you'll be added into mine now. Very well done!
legggate chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
That was an amazingly good fic. Thanks for sharing.
206pinkbones chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
That was amazing! Incredible story. Wish it was longer. You nailed them!
bostonlegalgirl chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Wow! That was just WOW! Sorry i'm finding it hard to articulate just how hot yet touching that was. You are a very talented writer. Your definetly going on my favourite author's list. Please don't stop writing!
Arcadiacity chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
I know it's been two years since you wrote this piece, but I just discovered it and had to tell you how amazing it is. What an accomplishment- your words held so much emotion, passion and soul. Not an easy task to portray in written form. Great job!
Dream4aSleepyZombie chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Love this fic, I thought I had already reviewed it but alas I hadn't so here it is... Freakin fantastic story, I LOVED IT. I know you're not writing for Bones anymore but I wish you could finish 'Broken Beyond Repair' it's driving me nuts not having a conclusion. Any way thanks again for posting this and your other works, they are truly great.
4k101 chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Alicat76 chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
That was incredible... absolutely awesome! chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
nice one, i really liked it. Sad, but really good.
Deja and Darcie chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is such an excellent story. You really have the characterizations down pat for Booth and Brennan. The crime was very horrific (and I mean that as a compliment). I can see their pain as they work through the case. The descriptions were wonderful. I especially loved the description of Brennan's broken heart. It was heartbreaking in itself, but very much what I think Brennan would think. You've done an excellent job.
JLo10131121 chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Wow, emotionally draining and sweetly evocative. And the sex was perfect. Not over the top but anything but pity sex. Two people consoling each other after a particularly hard case who obviously care for each other. great job.
In-need-of-coffee chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
WOW! and then some... :)

I have read all of your stories -all of the completed ones anyhow, I have a thing with anciety- and you are REALLY good at this couple. You really have them pegged down, I could actually see them in every single scenario you created. This was one of my particular favories and I have to admit to reading it more than once, that's why I decided to review on this one. I'm sorry I'm not taking the time to do it in all of the rest, just be confident I extremelly liked them as well.

I wasn't drone to fan fiction for this particular couple. I only just started reading them and I have to say I'm hooked and addicted.

Thank you for providing with a lot of much needed and highly enjoyable reading material.

I hope you finish more stories soon! I can't wait to read more.
Writer Unblocked chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
I know this is kind of old, but I just now read it and had to let you know that it is beautifully written. Your description of what happened at the crime scene was amazing. I genuinely enjoyed the whole thing.
DaLiza chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Wow. Amazing, wonderful, fantastic, phenomenal job. I sympathize with your reluctance to write sex scenes-I avoid them whenever possible-but this turned out perfectly.

P.S. Loved them running away from Sweets in the first chap! Their 'therapy' was far more effective than he could ever be.