Reviews for After All This Time
so dumb chapter 11 . 2/3
MIND TRANSFER JUTSU IS A JUTSU THAT CAN ONLY BE USED BY THE YAMANAKA CLAN BECAUSE IT IS A BLOODLINE JUTSU... omg THIS IS JUST IDIOCITY!
WROOOOOOOOOONGGG chapter 8 . 2/3
Sakura can't do kage bushin she doesn't have close to the amount of chakra and she wasn't taught it.
also this isn't shippuden sakura was usless before shippuden
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
I'm sorry, but I think Sakura is stronger then Hinata. The battle didn't made any sense. But your writing skills are really good.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
Alright we get it! You Believe!
SIngingViolence chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
NARUTO YOU LITTLE! 'starts singing' universe collapses. Sailor Cosmos: Well I have a lot to pick up.
SingingViolence chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Oh, AND UTENA BATTLE! THIS IS ICONIC IN FANFIC HISTORY. O_O 'salutes' I OFFICALLY WIILL MARRY YOU.
SingingViolence chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
No 'oh", I DEMNAD OI! JK, Great fanfic!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
Ahhhh! That's it! WHY THE F*CK*NG HELL ARE THEY SO FREAKIN' WORRIED ABOUT THAT PINK BANSHEE!? ARGHHH! WHY THE HELL IS NARUTO STILL GOING ON ABOUT SAKURA? I'M GONNAAAAA! 8 - 8
starfirexrin chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
Please update
NaruHinadorablez chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
Any lemons? T_T
NaruHinadorablez chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Ohhhhh so cutee!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
At this time, Sakura couldn't have learned all that superhuman strength shit. I'll pretend it's Shippuden, so it makes more sense.
KandyKorn24 chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Great story! Plus i guess its safe to say Sakura has completely lost her shit.
AnimeKing211 chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
Great story, dude. You should probably make a sequel to this, I think.
hanshotfirst chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Some grammar corrections... please! From a jealous, missing in love girl to a raging psycopath. That's what I hate about this. Sakura's too much. But overall, mate, Great Story. I hope you do more stories.