Reviews for Per Dominus Fatum
Soulbow109 chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
story looks really cool so far I love how fate is the overlord hope u update soon.
TemhotaTech chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is quite an interesting story you got here.

This is great!

I hope you update soon!

Also, could you please R&R my fic?
The Curious Fan chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Nice to see a writer doing the FatexTsukuyomi pairing (if you are going that way). Overall a good story 9/10.

Until next review goodbye.
The Ansem Man chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
"Ah, hooray, I get to blow shit up!" Doesn't take much to please Tsukuyomi, just let her score a body count (or Setsuna) and it's all good.

The plot must be following the Overlord game, since I remember that opening scene and the village assault.

I'd watch your sentences if I were you. One part here looked incomplete: "It launched a slow punch which Fate caught by the wrist and flung it over himself, much to the villagers." Needs a surprise at the end.

Not bad. I'd recommend thinking a bit more about possible other plots you could explore, or what happens when Negi finds this place...

Until next update!
MadHat886 chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
good story idea
Tikigod784 chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
to keep the flow of the story interesting, I think you should mix things up with a random boss battle.
omegarulesall chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
very interesting. hope you update soon.
Tikigod784 chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Heh. Destroyed. Nice to see an update, man.
Tikigod784 chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Interesting perspective, having Fate as the protagonist. It's a nice twist. I haven't played overlord myself... any good? I might rent it if you approve.

Considering how undeveloped they are in the manga right now, I'm looking forward to Fate's ministra appearing. :)
SoulLoss chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
I'm surprised no one has written a story with Fate and his girls as the main characters before. Looks good so far. The writing's clear and the story is pretty interesting. The only thing I don't agree with is the idea that Negi and his Ministra could have defeated Fate's team as easily as you make it sound they did. Otherwise I'm looking forward to more.