Reviews for The Ruins
Blueeyes4400 chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
man such a good story
Gemma Whitlock chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
I am in love with what you have posted so far; so different and well written, sparking interest and little bursts of mystery and fear with subtle hints of romance. Another wonderful story by an amazing author, albeit confusing at times it is all over an amazing story.

I cannot wait to read more of this story that I can picture so vividly in my mind, and let me tell you that it is a beautiful and frightening picture you are painting.
BellaRina girl chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
are you going to continue this? please say yes! i'm hooked and its only chapter two!
Moonlit-NightStars chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
are u going to write more of this?
sarahd chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Story is great! I loved Vampire Heart and Collide, just so you know. You are a great writer! Keep up with this story its very very good!
jazmyn chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
o come on this is really really REALLY GOOD! you got to write more to this i hope you do
zoey zink chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
this story is so cool! you haven't updated in forever please tell me that you didn't give up!
kooshie chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Man, that was very creepy and very intriguing at the same time. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Muzo chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
nice story!
o0MissBennet0o chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
I'm really enjoying this mistery story you have here. I had goosebumps over my arms when this chapter ended with the misterious eyes behind Bella! So creepy! I'm loving this! So I hope you plan on continuing with this story because I'm dying to know what'll come next!
Kiren-D chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
OH MY God This is So Creepy please Update soon I just found this and I love every story by you so far that I've read!
Kiren-D chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I love this, it's so weird WHAT is going on?
ByteMeGeekette chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Oh wow interesting. A bit creepy. Have you given up on this plot?
phantome101 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Oh..it's creepy but the way Bella and Edward interact lifts the story atmosphere :P will you be continuing?
CrazyBookChick chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
I love it, really creative and creepy. update soon.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »