Reviews for A Drop of Poison
tony-luvv chapter 34 . 22h
Your writing style is amazing and I love the idea of Naruto’s taking over the world cause they can’t help themselves. Ahhahahahaha, anyway, thank you for sharing!
Kyu9930 chapter 34 . 5/15
hope you come back
PlasmaMongoose chapter 1 . 5/10
While it would be nice for this fanfic to be updated, I know that the Two Year Law for Fanfics means that 99.9% of the time, any fanfic not updated for two years or more can be safely classed as dead.
wildarms13 chapter 34 . 5/6
loved the series, hope you manage to come back author-san
K11RO1-S3NKO chapter 34 . 4/26
any update on whether You're gonna post more chapters, seraviel?
Mark the Mark chapter 34 . 4/24
I miss you
Soul-Seeker-1406 chapter 16 . 4/20
you know this hinata training arc in most NaruHina is what ruins most of these fanfics, coz they just suddenly make Naruto completely trusting of Hinata and hinata not fainting near him and then Naruto is like "oh you're the one who loves me, so I'll just love you back for no fucking reason", the romance and character development is just as bad (sometimes even worse) then what we got in canon.
WOLF-GOST chapter 34 . 4/20
ok well wait for the update see you soon bro
dudedorey chapter 34 . 4/19
I’ve been following the story since the first couple chapters, and I probably re-read it once a year. Definitely one of the more fun Naruto fanfics. Hope this continues. Thanks for the story.
MacDoc-101 chapter 34 . 4/17
Please continue was a great afternoonevening read
Rightword chapter 34 . 4/12
I greatly enjoy your story. I've returned years later and reread it and am pleasantly surprised to find that there is more of it.
As a failed writer (I'll give it another shot, eventually;), I understand that writing is HARD. Writing something that inevitably is flawed, imperfect, and just less than I wanted it to be is even harder. I just want to say that this is good. Is it perfect? Well, I doubt it on principle, but I haven't seen anything that bothers me in my reading. So, just remember that even though you, as the creator, undoubtedly see every flaw, most of your readers are just enjoying it. I hope to see more of this and I hope that what I've posted here is nothing but motivating. Thank you for all you've written and if you do have to pause, if life is in the way, know that it's good as it is. This is a highly enjoyable story. Thank you.
ManticoreBlues chapter 34 . 4/12
love the fanfic, hope you decide to continue
Write Your Wrongs chapter 1 . 4/9
Story was well written but it seemed like the whole thing centered around the ‘prank’ and the clones were made into actual OCs. Great story, just not for me.
Write Your Wrongs chapter 2 . 4/9
I would have abandoned Konoha for not passing me if I was Naruto. Pretty obvious that Naruto had too much chakra and not enough fine control to create a normal clone. Hmm… that’s actually a good story idea. I might actually write on it.
Username6166 chapter 6 . 4/9
I'm shocked at how many fanon components that make no sense whatsoever have been implemented into this fic, especially since those are ones that have all been completely established by 2008 when this fic first came out. Almost made me think that this was a satirical sh*tpost fic.
8,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »