Reviews for A Drop of Poison
thelucky187 chapter 33 . 17h
Just read through this story in one sitting. I will favorite. I will follow. Congrats on your return, and I look forward to reading more from you!
thelucky187 chapter 13 . 22h
Just started chapter 12, and I am thoroughly enjoying this story. It's different, and stands out from many of the fanfictions I've read for Naruto. So thank you for your efforts, and I look forward to the rest of the fic!
Ryuujiha chapter 15 . 1/18
I have a theory, right? Is the Uruhara clan based off of Kisuke Uruhara from Bleach? When the jutsu tournament between the clones was happening, the Uruhara henged clone was described very similar to him.
How is the rabbits relation with ducks
Loving this so much and looking forward to more
JuceBi chapter 33 . 1/15
I just read your whole story. It's great. The plotline in itself, the characters and your communication with the readers. I LOVE IT! It's a really awesome fanfiction. And I can't imagine what's going to come up next. Simply awesome. Great.
twinkletoestwo chapter 33 . 1/14
Another great chapter, as always. Thanks, and hope you're having a great new year :)
yokishko chapter 33 . 1/14
I still love this (even if I tend to get confused at all the personalities I have to backtrack for). Are you still continuing this into the 2017?
GayLegionCommander chapter 33 . 1/13
Just read the entire thing. I can not wait till the next update!
Calebros chapter 5 . 1/12
actually aside from Hiruzen there are at least 4. (Kakashi, Gai, Tsunade and Jiraiya) and there is also Danzo, but I have no idea if Iruka would know about them.
Starrynhite chapter 33 . 1/12
I waited until I got through all the chapters published (so far) before leaving a comment. I love this story! It's believable, and the characters act as I expect based on their established personalities in the original Naruto. I can't wait for the next chapter!
The Wandering Plant chapter 10 . 1/11
This is getting quite boring, repetitive. I think I'll continue this after finishing another story about cloning.
The Wandering Plant chapter 4 . 1/11
I like this so far, I don't really care about the whole "fighting tension" thing, I get so bored of these fight scenarios, and this one just really gets me up. Having to follow the stories of the clones as they talk to other villages, kids their age; is just absolutely amusing and knowing that Naruto is the actual source of the henge, just makes me feel like I'm sitting at a comedy show. This is entertaining, I hope you update soon. -
Nalanaya chapter 33 . 1/11
Dude...I'm a fan of your work. Your story is engaging, the grammar adequate, and the pacing smooth. But you've GOT to work on your schedule. It's one thing to write when you want to, but when your consistently making promises to your readers (and yourself) about when you'll post and then failing it? That just gets you depressed. Either IRL does not allow for your planned schedule, and thus it must be adjusted, or you've just lost your muse in which case you post an AN.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 33 . 1/10
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
7,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »