Reviews for A Drop of Poison
GrimoireofParadoxes chapter 34 . 5/31
When I say I finished this in one go, I mean that I sacrificed sleep, sanity and meals for this. It is hard finding fics where Naruto is smart but not OP. Thank you so much for writing this. Hope you update soon.
OH FUCK CMON CLIFF HANGER I LEFT A REVIEW A BIT AGO BECAUSE I WAS BANGING IT OUT I ATILL LOVE THE FIC BUT AAAARRGGGG
Jayden chapter 34 . 5/27
Love your work keep it up hopefully you dont give up on the series it's my favorite naruto fic
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 34 . 5/27
Prerelease update! I've just spent the last few days reading and now Ebisu has figured it out and there's no more story! I am so in love with this story and I need more.
moodysavage chapter 34 . 5/25
I so love this story. Reread it again and still awesome.
MythplacedLogic chapter 34 . 5/23
So glad to see this one again, just read the whole thing.m to refresh. Remembering why I love it so much!
Great

How about you join Wikia's like All anime fanon and fandoms Wikia, Ideas Wikia, All Movies fanon and fandom Wikia, Fanon Wikia, All Cartoons fanon and fandom Wikia etc.

narushiper chapter 8 . 5/22
at this point. naruto can run an entire damn villiage by himself-
Nice

How about you join Wikia's. You can visit Community Central Wikia and see its page called Help:Create an account to find out how to create a Wikia account.

You can check out Wikias like All Anime Fanon and Fandoms Wikia, Ideas Wikia etc.
this is so much better than I expected. I have seen it around a few times and was not really interested but now that I have read it I am very impressed. this is an amazing fanfic. :)
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 34 . 5/18
I see you haven't updated in a while, so I don't know how much of an impact this review will have; I'm very familiar with how real life can hit, particularly in a fandom you have been part of for around a decade. That said, l enjoyed very much the premise of your story and how you have grown and improved in your writing style. I would be happy to continue reading. Thanks for sharing.
Canadian Menteuse chapter 34 . 5/17
Your work is amazing! I have thoroughly enjoyed how you’ve been writing your characters and how the plot had been progressing. I know times have gotten tough here in Canada but I do hope you are able to keep writing.
Lizzambony chapter 34 . 5/16
Heheheh
This is great
I got recced your fic after a long rant on the superior task-and-learning abilities of the Kage Bunshin
And what an excellent rec! Fantastic fic, I love it
And this is all gonna make so much sense to Tuechi once he knows the main figure behind the merchant branch is Uzumaki Naruto
And finally! Sensei has gained a clue! He's finally gonna know about the prank!
And Iruka being complicit in all of this? Getting a blank check from Jiji!? The whole extra credit sequence with the trap test? ( poor Anbu :] ) and Naruto's rant about loss and family?!
You're super talented and I'm gonna keep track of this fic- it's too good
Lord Geovanni chapter 34 . 5/15
I have been reading fanfiction for approx. 2 decades now. I cannot underscore just how long that is of my life. I have seen great fanfictions be written, I have found great fanfictions already written. I have seen the end of great fanfictions in their epilogue. By far, the feeling of watching a great story be built, chapter by chapter, it is not conceivable to be able to be placed into mere words. It is an euphoric feeling full of satisfaction and glee. Without doubt, I can say this is one of the best Naruto fanfictions I have ever read. Currently there are two Naruto fanfictions that are incomplete that I hunger for every new chapter. The other is Naruto: Tenshikage by Sarakiel. This doesn't ignore the handful of great treasures I have found that are already complete, it just highlights the impact of finding a new chapter to this story. Nothing quite makes my day like realizing another chapter of a story I love has been posted.

You place a lot of effort into your stories. It shows. While it is... frustrating to see this story go so long without update, I am beyond understanding on why chapters happen at the speed they do. Quality is not Quantity. Haste makes Waste. Your own words at the end of the recent chapter show the lack of update in two years time. This review is to make certain you understand just where your story is. This recent update fits seamlessly into the story. Without your mention of the two years, the story itself would show no evidence of the lull in posting. The quality of your writing, the fruit of your effort and work, it still shows all the polish and character that you had made standard years ago.

I always hesitate to post a comment/review. I always feel as if I may not give proper respects to the effort placed into each chapter, each story. Mostly, I try to force myself through a review and/or comment at the end of a story in order to at least give some semblance to the amount of impact a story has made on me, a final chance to give in return. Luckily, this story has impacted me enough I am able to review, and if I recall correctly, more than once at that.

The biggest strength you have is the level of complexity you placed into the world. People out of scene do not stop moving. Likewise, there are hundreds, thousands, of Naruto clones everywhere and that allows a significant level of character development wherever you need. But you do not rely on that as a crutch. You show Naruto, and others as well, improving and not simply being gifted all their power. And the strongest application, at least as I feel, is the ease by which you change scene. Characters become distinctly identifiable and yet you still show the motivations and impacts of different characters. You make them human. Weaknesses and flaws along with strengths and passion.

I am ever so eager to see what happens further on. There are so many threads I want to follow, and I know not all will have a continue in the next chapter, but it makes me no less eager to read that next chapter. Haku is a character I wish got more presence in the original material. Seeing the Insurance investigation focuses all my interest in seeing Naruto overcome this unknown enemy. Seeing Hinata's or Konohamaru's training sees concepts and angles of training that Naruto alone would either not think of or detail. And the characters such as Teuchi standing baffled at the efficiency of the Network, or poor Ebisu constantly feeling inadequate with his teaching or his physical prowess... I want to know more. I want to experience more. And I know when you are able to make the next chapter, I will enjoy it. Because the quality you require is the quality I enjoy.
Mr R chapter 27 . 5/13