Reviews for A Drop of Poison
SkkyFish chapter 31 . 10h
I have to say that this story has me hooked. Its pretty amazing and well thought out with how you have developed naruto from a what if scenario, and the fact that you have also added more to the story with the torasen, and the secret monapoly building of the civilien council and root anbu is great as it breaks away from the commen theme of making the council out as incompatent idoits. You also have balanced out telling the story among narutos clone network giving way to many oppertunties for plot development. Needless to say, I eagerly await the next chapter!
storm221 chapter 31 . 19h
This series is amazing, I honestly never expected for this story to be as long running as it is. Its been an amazing ride sense chapter 1 and I'm so glad you're continuing it! I just wanted to let you know I've been a fan sense around chapter 4-5 and I can't believe how amazing the story has developed. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the new chapter!
Kitten Arina chapter 17 . 21h
Personally I think you are taking to long for this year to finish.
...spazz...I love this story...but I...twitch...I'm going to need the next chapter sooner than planned because...I need to know what Gin...and then the merchants...oh kami I need some Ramen
Shadowpawzzz chapter 31 . 2/7
Wow this is such a great story!
On chapter 26, but I read the bottom author's notes. I really don't care how 'slow' the updates are as long as they happen at least every 3 months or so...and honestly I'm so hooked right now I'd probably check weekly even if you only updated twice a year
bub23453 chapter 31 . 2/7
um you mean good month of february right? :D

great chap as always. Just wondering if the kidnapper was her brother? and was there any motivation other than money/power?
Genuka chapter 31 . 2/7
*wince* Lots of emotional body blows in the last couple of chapter. Whoever is behind these attacks is going to regret crossing Naruto. If its ROOT then I wouldn't be surprised if they die to a man. If its Snake-bastard (his name is a nightmare) then he's going to be in a lot pain while Naruto figures out how to kill him properly. If its a mix... god help whoever he figures out and finds first.
Random Peep chapter 19 . 2/7
Oh gosh a one man team sounds great! Your story is so intriguing!
Random Peep chapter 18 . 2/7
...wow. Just, wow. That. Was. INCREDIBLE!
Abhiraj chapter 4 . 2/7
Nice plot...
xLL-Ax chapter 31 . 2/6
Awesome story! All the types of clones are amazing and keep me cracking up. Nice addition of the Sanin as well, looking foward to the next chap! :D
jayley chapter 31 . 2/6
interesting...i'll be honest i've kinda completely forgotten what kind of importance gin has at all, but i suppose it's something fairly large if she's being tortured over it so horribly. for some reason this chapter boggled my mind a bit with how tora is really naruto anyway, yet was still tora...lol every once in awhile i read this and it makes my own brain hurt thinking of all the memories/experiences naruto is having!
blasterdog chapter 31 . 2/6
Damn. Great chapter. Nice insight into many of narutos personas
insanemaelstorm chapter 31 . 2/6
Another amazing chapter. Can't wait for more
6,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »