Reviews for A Drop of Poison
LukeSkyrunner7 chapter 1 . 6/29
One of the top 5 best fanfic I have ever red. I love how you don't just make him a god right of the bat and keep to the cannon personality of naruto but not to much. The only thing I kind of don't like is how you had the anti-invasion force dress up in clown like clothes. If anything I thought that they would go with numbers on their masks like when they attacked gato. Or put the symbols for elements and sub elements like earth, ice, lava, and steel. Other than that I love what you have done with it. Keep the updates coming.
Polished Silver chapter 23 . 6/28
this is a story I still love reading over again, I can wait to see what's going to happen next. Of the 2,271 naruto stories I've read I like yours 3rd best. So I really hope you update.
PlumeVif151 chapter 23 . 6/27
Absolutely fantastic ! I love your fanfiction, it's one of the best I've had the pleasure to read. I can't wait for the next chapter, thank you or writing this !
MattKennedy chapter 23 . 6/26
Oh! Root strikes again and in a truly evil way. Love the story, and am very much looking forward to what happens next! :D
Izumikii chapter 23 . 6/26
Wow , I'm pretty addicted to this now ! It's so enjoyable , and I'm surprised on how you didn't put naruto under team 7 and yet still could make it interesting.
Zuzanny chapter 23 . 6/25
I am really enjoying this fic. I love how Naruto is growing and developing, and i am so thankful that Iruka is in on it wih him. I look forward to th next part when it coems out! :)
Zuzanny chapter 19 . 6/25
This chapter made me cry. Great job.
katsekala chapter 21 . 6/24
Awesome! Many kisses!
puiwaihin chapter 23 . 6/24
This is an enjoyable story.
puiwaihin chapter 20 . 6/24
Fun story
Ghostdance01 chapter 12 . 6/23
good story. I enjoy it
skywiseskychan chapter 23 . 6/22
woohoo, more trouble with Root! Lets hear it for that then.
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 23 . 6/22
Wao! So deep, like the details are so thorough its amazing! Like its so cool1! Man, this was awesome! I just am curious as to what Doukeshi and Torasen stands for in Japanese. I really like your ideas though! There are some grammar and spelling mistakes that dot the story, but the story itself makes up for it several times over, and I can't begin to imagine how much work is probably poured into the chapters so no real sweat there! Just maybe some edit/revising if you find the time is suggested for a final touch of professionalism! xD That's just some constructive feedback, if you care, but really I just REALLY enjoyed the whole thing so far! Absolutely AMAZINGGG!
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 11 . 6/21