Reviews for A Drop of Poison
FlightOrFight chapter 1 . 9/21
This is the third time I re-read this and it's still so great! I love the plot and how complex it's becoming. The personalities of all the Naruto feel so real and well done. An amazing story. I hope there's an update some time in the future, I'll wait happily as long as it takes.
Ilikebob chapter 17 . 9/17
Monty yeah!
Ilikebob chapter 8 . 9/17
Killer rabbit from Monty Phyton?
Zela Night chapter 33 . 9/10
Why is it called A Drop of Poison?
I want more!
Please continue this story.
It's really good!
himalay1729 chapter 33 . 9/6
waiting for more...
SmoothSmoothie chapter 33 . 9/5
What a great story! I love the concept and all the personalities of Naruto! You are doing a great job of weaving all the backstories in the series together
Yumitsume chapter 33 . 9/4
So, I recently decided to go through my favorites here and bookmarks on archive to reread any of the stories there I wanted to. This was one such story.

While I'm sad to see it was last updated in December, I look forward to the day it's finally updated again.

I do have to say this story is amazing and I absolutely love it.

Finally, a question I've been wondering about the last ten or so chapters; will the clones inserted in the civilian school ever be touched on again? Since most every other main clone I can think of has been at some point, even if they were only in a chapter for a sentence or two.

I was just wondering cause as far as I can recall they've only been touched on personally once to talk about the classes they divided up somewhat. I guess I'm just wondering if anything will become of them?

That's all for now.

Talea
Please don't be dead!
GR chapter 8 . 8/25
I love this :)
StormMagi chapter 33 . 8/24
Please update some. This story is gold compared to most and I hope to read more of it someday.
Gothic Rain chapter 2 . 8/24
I can just see that within the next year when Naruto graduates (that, I have no doubt of) I can just picture a chuunin Shikamaru analyzing Naruto in a new light and would have an echoing thought of, "he was held back four times." I just couldn't help but smile at the vast difference that's going to happen in the future.

Nice work!
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 8/24
Yes, Naruto... and Mizuki was also a traitor who used you to get the forbidden scroll... *sighs* he really isn't that smart. Good job in writing an accurate character ;D
True Ouroboros chapter 33 . 8/24
Very good, never got boring, which is much better than other stories, can't wait for more
StormMagi chapter 17 . 8/23
Is it accel world? The second one not the original.
nightwind83 chapter 33 . 8/22