Reviews for A Drop of Poison
thepyeman chapter 1 . 9/9
Please update this is my all time favourite naruto fanfiction and in my top 10 of any fandom and I would love to see this finished
akinomatis chapter 33 . 8/31
I hope for a new chapter soon.
Lanky Nathan chapter 33 . 8/30
Well, it's been an amazing ride up until this point. I hope an update graces us one day again.
Getting close to 2 years since ur last update... I hope ur still alive, writing and inspired... I’m looking forward 2 more plz plz plz plz plz plz plz come back!
cannibal27 chapter 33 . 8/23
seeing as how I trust your word to keep this god story going, I’ll be waiting for your update, I understand that stuff happens so I don’t care how long it takes, but when it comes I’ll be there. Assuming you aren’t dead that is.
cannibal27 chapter 1 . 8/23
what the guy below me said
SilverDragon1218 chapter 33 . 8/23
You’re alive right?! I hope you are well.

I don’t have enough words to describe how epic that was to read. The characters, the plot line, the twists and turns, literely EVERYTHING! Was awesome! I really really really wish there was another update.

The fact that you’re not following cannon makes this story even better. It makes it different and original without the Akatsuki. However if you were planning on adding them, I’m sure you’ll do it well.

Your descriptions are perfect and you don’t include really long and tedious theory passages. Hinata’s fighting style was really beautiful to read, and really cool. I’m not afraid of Naruto being too OP.

Having the clones become other people but are still Naruto is awesome. The ANBU decision is ingenious and hilarious. I’m happy Iruka is a bigger part of this story.

There so much to say and I literally could give you a very long review of every chapter. So let’s just say that your writing style is great and your ideas are better.

It’s been nearly 2 years and I know time flies quite quickly between updates. Please come back! You have fans waiting! Love your work and wish you the best!
:D
16tonweight chapter 33 . 8/20
excellent! hope this updates soon!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 33 . 8/14
Nice to see an update to this amazing story. Great work, and I eagerly await the next one.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 8 . 8/12
wouldn't Iruka have seen a Boss summon before though? He saw the battle with the Kyuubi, and the Yondaime summoned Gamabunta for that.
otakuzen chapter 33 . 8/10
Thanks force great story.
It's been more than a year since this was last updated so I assume that real life has been very much demanding that's why you were unable to update, and I understand that. I hope knowing that there is still someone waiting for your brilliant mind to once again share your ideas will be enough for you to not give this story up.
Godspeed.
jj chapter 33 . 8/9
plz updaaaaaate bro so good
swishyla chapter 33 . 7/23
It has been a while please come back. This is a really great story you can't just leave it here! I need MORE! AHHHHH!
reptoholic chapter 33 . 7/22