Reviews for Jennifer Moore
TheWalkingDeadx chapter 42 . 2/10
I am absolutely in love with this story. Your writing is amazing. I love your OC Jennifer. Your idea was pretty original and over all this story is one of my favorite supernatural fics. It makes me sad that you haven't updated in so long. I really hope that you continue this story someday. :)
alexouwinchester chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
you should really continue her story , i really love the whole story !
allie47 chapter 42 . 8/13/2014
wanted to tell you how much i love this story. it almost had me crying at some points. i also wanted beg you to continue this and if you are not, i would like to adopt it for you. last thing is that i wanted to reccomend a song that would be pretty perfect for some chapters of this story. it is called burn by the pretty reckless. my love goes out to this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I read all of this in one sitting... And then was heartbroken seeing how long it has been since it has been updated! This was amazing... I got sucked in to this actually believable story and the characters you brought to life. Please come back to this!
Guest chapter 42 . 7/27/2013
U need to update ! I really wanna know wat happens next!
FanFicChikk chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I really wish you would've continued this story! I hate that it didn't have a true ending ):
myharlequinromance321 chapter 42 . 5/27/2013
Please, Please, Please find it in you to update! At least with some little chapter that ties up all the loose ends. It took me three hours to read this and it is the best supernatural OC I have read in a while. Please update it, it's too good to just sit here unfinished.
Dino-SOAR chapter 42 . 5/3/2013
LOVED this story!
deardiaries chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Really love this story. Great plot I'm surprised no one else has thought of it! Open Your Eyes is such a sad song, but I guess sad song for sad girl :(
Man I love this character... I don't want her to be depressed...
Oh and *Golf Clap* for you for writing such an awesome story
MnLombardo chapter 42 . 12/7/2012
So I just found this story and seriously read the whole thing in one day. This is awesome, I hope you're still writing it. Keep up the good work!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
I'm curious as to what Missouri saw in Jenny's head
sweetkiwi604 chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
One of my favorite chapters of yours!
Cutiepi97 chapter 42 . 9/13/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
JennyLynn2012 chapter 40 . 9/9/2012
lol. i just reread the entire story...apparently i completely forgot about all the drama that was going on...haha...

anyways i love it even more...cant wait for you to update
InYourBloodstream chapter 42 . 9/6/2012
So happy to hear from you! Little disappointed it wasn't a chapter update but hey its better than nothing.