Reviews for Jennifer Moore
Guest chapter 42 . 7/27/2013
U need to update ! I really wanna know wat happens next!
FanFicChikk chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I really wish you would've continued this story! I hate that it didn't have a true ending ):
myharlequinromance321 chapter 42 . 5/27/2013
Please, Please, Please find it in you to update! At least with some little chapter that ties up all the loose ends. It took me three hours to read this and it is the best supernatural OC I have read in a while. Please update it, it's too good to just sit here unfinished.
Dino-SOAR chapter 42 . 5/3/2013
LOVED this story!
deardiaries chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Really love this story. Great plot I'm surprised no one else has thought of it! Open Your Eyes is such a sad song, but I guess sad song for sad girl :(
Man I love this character... I don't want her to be depressed...
Oh and *Golf Clap* for you for writing such an awesome story
MnLombardo chapter 42 . 12/7/2012
So I just found this story and seriously read the whole thing in one day. This is awesome, I hope you're still writing it. Keep up the good work!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
I'm curious as to what Missouri saw in Jenny's head
sweetkiwi604 chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
One of my favorite chapters of yours!
Cutiepi97 chapter 42 . 9/13/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
JennyLynn2012 chapter 40 . 9/9/2012
lol. i just reread the entire story...apparently i completely forgot about all the drama that was going on...haha...

anyways i love it even more...cant wait for you to update
InYourBloodstream chapter 42 . 9/6/2012
So happy to hear from you! Little disappointed it wasn't a chapter update but hey its better than nothing.
Beckah Godric-Northman chapter 42 . 9/6/2012
I love this story. Please update soon :) I really want to see what happens to Jenny!
whereinthewrld chapter 42 . 9/6/2012
I COMPLETELY understand. I'm at my second year of college and when I was a senior I kept being told "Oh, you'll have PLENTY of free time at college!". All those people? Yeah, they're liars. I get what it's like not having anyone to bounce your story ideas off of, I was there a little while ago. I some how managed to get two chapters out since then (waiting for someone to edit them, not going so hot), but it took a while (like, years a while). So if you want anyone to run ideas by, I'm totally here for you!

I was actually just rereading your story the other day and thinking about how I can't wait for an update. I love your story so much that it doesn't matter how long it's going to take, I'm definitely going to read it anyway!
kissacazador chapter 42 . 9/6/2012
I liked your "Jenny" video a lot, but I really LOVED the SPN/AHS! You really should finish that coz its AWESOME! Good luck getting your groove back...getting motivated is hard, but knowing we're out here patiently waiting might help, right? Just do what YOU need to do to be happy ;)
JennyLynn2012 chapter 42 . 9/5/2012
Oh my gosh. I commented on the video but I need to review too! It was amazing! I can't wait for a new chapter. For now, I'm gonna go reread everything, again. lol. I've read your stories so many times I've lost count! You're just so awesome! :) 3