Reviews for The Eternal Reason
Chaotic Wolfe chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I feel bad for both of them cause kyle is a bad top and Stan is a unhappy bottom...also side question...would hemriods really be a problem like that
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hemorrhoids killed my stiffie. D8
awesomesauce chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow, this is really good. Your a great writer. I came looking for Kyle and Stand and I got them, hemmroids and all.
Suyuness chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I like the outcome. 3 I think it was rather nice, really. But, ohh, poor Kyle. ;-; Stupid hemorrhoids.
eishi chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
You have no idea how happy it made me to see your name in my inbox. And with the title "New Story...", no less. Yes!

Even if you say you're unpleased with this, I like it. I'll have to say that the ending was somewhat... rushed, as the actual hemorrhoid part didn't take much space, but instead you focused on Stan's confusion and Kyle's lame excuses. Anyway, that's the only bad thing I have to say, because otherwise, I enjoyed reading this. Really. The first paragraph just made me grin like crazy! "Girl on her period..." XD And the thought of Kyle hiding the fact that he has hemorrhoids and Stan trying to seduce Kyle to bottom is just... hilarious. (If not a bit sad thought as well.)

So, I hope you got your inspiration back for good? Only... four more days until the new episode, let us rejoice!
SekritOMG chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Aw, I am so glad you wrote this and posted it! It's funny, it's lighthearted, it's adorable, it's actually sort of hot, but not overly so. This fandom is so short on cute, whimsical stories that are fun to read, even if they're not long-winded epics. I've been anticipating this, and it didn't disappoint me at all. What don't you like about it?

I'm really glad you put this up. I miss seeing your writing. (Yeah, even if I have trouble getting around to reviewing. But look, I managed it this time!) I think this is very well done. It's not a long, involved drama, it's yaoi: No climax, no point, no meaning. (Okay, I took that from wikipedia.) It's just enjoyable. I enjoyed it. I hope you at least enjoyed writing it.
Witherwings7 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Oh, you wrote a new story! Hehe, I knew where you were going with this but that didn't stop me from enjoying it. Poor frustrated Stan and embarrassed Kyle.
DiamondxPink618 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
That was cute :) I've always wondered about Kyle's hemorrhoid problem when reading smutty fics, haha. I love how you brought a brand new idea into your story, keep up the good work.
Evie Antorcha chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Aw, that was kinda sad, but it ended on a good note.