Reviews for A Royal Visit
bxgirl86 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
So sexy love it more please!
you-know-shoe chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
It doesn't matter how many times I read this story, I continuesly find myself gaping, longing and sighing at the feelings you've conveyed. It amazes me how people with such ease can describe it as just "hot". I find myself lying here in my bed at my laptop, speachless. Or maybe rambling. Well... I'm speachless and rambling, if that makes sense? See! One cannot simply describe it as hot! It doesn't justify the feelings, the depth, the sincerity of the couple. There arn't enough Words to mediate my thoughts. But I will stop at this;
"YOU. ARE. AMAZING."
I adore this story, and this couple! I wholly agree witht hose who thought this should have been an extra material for the Movie. There is just this sort of connetcion between them. Especially when they nod at eachother after the jousting. Simply brilliant.

I Think this will be the only time in my entire Life when I'm not against alcohol. If you being drunk made this happen.. well, then I'm okay with it jusst for a moment. x)
CourtneyHowlett chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love this ficlet so muchhhhh:)
Ominaya chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This would be an excellent oneshot to be continued. Lol. Who finds them and what is the reaction? And do they stay together or is this just a one time thing? It was brilliant!
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Herlig å lese GOD smut for en gangs skyld (og å finne en annen nordmann på dette stedet!). Skjønt jeg undrer - finnes den originale uredigerte fic'en på et eller annet nettsted? (:
whatever chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
like, like, like!
CreamsicleOtaku chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I fricken love you. You don't know how BADLY I was craving this pairing after I watched the movie. o.o Great Job! It was amazing! XD

o.o
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Even if you wrote it while drunk, it's still pretty good. I liked it at least.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was amazingly well written. Your best smut so far and you were drunk while writing it. lol

I love this film. May Heath Ledger rest in peace.
Shaelove chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I cant be bothered to log in on my phone right now. But... *claps* love it. So much.

Shae
876543567890 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
OMG. OH EHM GEE.

First of all - I ADORE that movie. It's like one of my total favorites EVER.

And I TOTALLY ALWAYS thought about Edward and William together and now... OMG OMG OMG. I just was looking for more HP fics and there you are, writing the fic of my dream.

Btw, best line: 'There is no room for God here.' Perfect.

Thanks so much. This is amazing.
salty-sarah chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
The first thing that occurred to me when I read this was that this so should've been part of the movie. Sort of like how the extended version of Alexander had that guy kiss. I love how natural-seeming it was, and how you were figurative without being vulgar about the sex. That little quip when William goes, "Edward understands what it's like," and of course Edward has to overhear- that was priceless (o:

A terrific piece. Cheers.
Charmina chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Woah! Found this on some other authors favorite-list and was intrigued. I love a Knight's Tale but for some reason I've never looked in to the fandom. But, after reading this, I think I have to :) Wonderful story!
Nekosblackrose chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I love it! It's perfect! and to be honest I never liked Josolen :3

Nekosblackrose
XLadyBountyX chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I've never read a story for this fandom before now, but this was very nicely done and is worth more looking into. :) Thank you for the read.