Reviews for The Distraction Reaction
queenlara chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
oh my god this made me way to happy. thank you for blessing the world with this bit of writing and you should write more (of anything) because your writing is amazing and accurate to the characters. Bravo!
ladymirth chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Jimelda chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Nice work on this. It felt like an hour-long season finale rolled into one awesome fic, with stories for both Ted and Barney, of which I especially liked the Barney parts. You have all the characters down pat and I could seriously see this being made into an episode. I wish it had! It was like the Friends finale, filled with a double-dose of feelings and awesomeness. Love love love it.

Ataea chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Thank you so much for a captivating, well-written story. You really pulled me into the plot. It was a joy to read. Thank you very much for time well spent!
Malvolia chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Marshall's accidental reveal, Robin and Ted's dual secret-spilling, Lily the party demon, Barney imitating a Marshall and Lily arm-sling...and that last line. Great read.
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Awesome! I love it!
Vee22 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
This story was... AWESOME! Barney would be proud. I really enjoyed this and hope to see more HIMYM works from you in the future!
romanticjunkie83 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
awesome story imsanehonest, loved the character interactions here particularly the ones involving Barney, Robin or Lily (sleazebagary, lol)
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Awe! Gave me chills(: I loved it!(:
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
great characterization. Loved it!
Solo Ensemble chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Yes! Perfect! :D I even loved the Ted and Stella part, even though I'm not wild about Stella. (Love Sarah Chalke, though. Perfect casting.) This was just amazing. Barnacle and Scherbatsky, being legendary together. Yesss. :D
Solo Ensemble chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Gah, I love this so much. Barney and Robin are just so very complicated and damaged, aren't they? I love that Lily is Barnacle's sounding board like that, and he can say stuff to her he wouldn't even say aloud if he was alone in a room. And as much as I didn't like Ted in the days of Barney/Robin v1.0 with the de-broing, I love that he's Robin's sounding board, even though he was only blabbing about stupid Stella. Not that his babbles didn't make sense, they absolutely did. It's a great twist on the breakup without having Stella leave him for Tony. It's organic and it makes sense but it's still quirky in that HIMYM way.

God I frigging love this story. I'm sad and thrilled that I have one chapter left. :P Blergh.
Katamabob chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
I love it _ Epic. So sweet, and really funny

AnAsTaSiA M146 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
love this true to the characters
anenemies chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Holy crap!

Well that was just absolutely awesome!

First off the whole way through I felt like I was reading an actual episode. Averyone was just spot on in their actions, thoughts and dialogue. The Distraction Reaction bit felt totally like what one of the writers might explain in voice over and everything.

The couples! Gah, they were all just perfectly done, Lily and Marshall nearly melted me into a pile of goo, while Ted's speech to Stella was just so flawless and Ted like. And of course, Robin and Barney were just made of awesome!

But seriously, from top to bottom I just loved this story and can't believe it doesn't have more reviews!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »