Reviews for Tales of the Forgotten Memories
WingedWithFireyMana chapter 39 . 8/11/2015
The title is incorrect. "Stella Crystallum" is Latin for Crystal Star.
Glon Morski chapter 46 . 5/19/2014
Yeah, the ending was bit... off, I guess. I mean, it's not really like an end, is it? The world is not saved and Ygdrassill is still at large and we still don't know what that 'Kratos forced Ygdrasil into making the Star Crest' deal is all about. I realize this fic wasn't centered around saving the world, but still, considering you've got that far into the story's plot, I would have thought you'd finish it, too. And that one, unexplained lose end is rather nerve whacking. But oh well, open endings are nice, too :]

Still, that last battle against Zelos and 'Lloyd' seemed kinda... I don't know, easy? I mean, they go in, block a few blows, basically wait for most of the time, Lloyd snaps himself back to normal with a mental Judgment spell and all is well. Yeah, kinda easy. I guess I was expecting more. But I can't say it was terrible. It was good. But it could have also been better.

Still, I really enjoyed this fic. Thank you very much for writing and, more importantly, sharing it with us :) I loved it.

Glon Morski chapter 45 . 5/19/2014
*grins evilly* Oh, so the crest got removed, huh. Well wel... *glances around hopefully* I know the next chapter is the last (sadly), but I do hope to get at least some more torture-fix for my sadistic side. Maybe, like I said, have Kratos and co. get to Lloyd and believe they had failed for a while before he actually pulls through? That'd be nice. Or do you have something different in store? I'm too curious to stop now, so screw sleeping. I'm off to read the last chapter :]

Glon Morski chapter 44 . 5/19/2014
Ok then, looks like Lloyd will wake up now, the Crest will suppress the Star Crystal and all will be good... NOT. I can't help but add that. This is just too easy. Plus, that demon, or spirit or whatever said himself that it wasn't over yet, so I'm not losing hope. Or, should I say, the sadist in me doesn't lose hope to see some more suffering on someone's part *snickers*

Alright, on to the next. But on another note, seriously, this fic is sooo underrated. You should have gotten way more feedback than you did if you ask me.

Glon Morski chapter 43 . 5/19/2014
So, Lloyd is turning into some kind of demon thing, is he. Man, and at first it looked like my theory about him becoming a weapon might work, too. Well, so much for that *sigh*

And on another note, anyone notice that Lloyd was acting much like Kratos for a surprising amount of time? I sure did. :D And it made me laugh like a maniac. Sure, it might have been a bit OOC for Lloyd to act like it, but it kinda fit the mood at the time - and no, I don't mean this chapter, it was sometime earlier, I just didn't comment on it back then.

Love it so far. Now, let's see if Lloyd can be saved. My logic says he can. My sadistic side wants it to look for a while like he can't, just to torture Kratos and the others a bit more LOL I'm evil, aren't I. *grinns evilly* Well, on to the next :)

Glon Morski chapter 30 . 5/19/2014
Yeah... Looks like my idea of Lloyd becoming a 'machine to protect the Chosen' works. So now, being soulless, Colette not only cares for nothing except her own survival, making her a force to be reconed with by herself, she also has a protector of the same nature, also hardly defeatable by anyone. Cruxis is really dead set on keeping her alive as a vessel, aren't they *laughs* Still, I feel there might be more to this Star Crystal than that. But I guess only time will tell as I keep reading. Which I shall :3

Oh, and by the way, I loved the way you handled the Tower of Salvation, especially that moment when Lloyd was unable to do anything because of shock and betrayal before he got mad. So wonderful. The sadist in me was happy :)

Glon Morski chapter 25 . 5/19/2014
And here, I am definitely glad I wasn't reading this fic while it was being written. If I was, I'd have killed you for stopping there LOL As it is... on to the next :3 *laughs maniacally*

Oh, on another note, while we all know that there was still some talk to be done between the party and Remiel concerning Colette losing her heart and memories, yadda yadda yadda, I think it would have been better for the fic's flow if there was at least some abbreviated version of it all in here. Otherwise, the battle against Remiel seems a bit out of the blue, while in the game it was pretty clear that the Regeneration Ritual was a big fat lie and the party fought to save from basically dying (and from sacrificing herself in vain, to boot). Just saying.

Glon Morski chapter 24 . 5/19/2014
Spelling again. Yup, it's 'Rheaird'. Although in Japanese, there was a 'b' in there, too, as far as I could hear, so it was more like 'Rhea-birds'... but that sounds kind of odd now, doesn't it LOL Guess that's why it's a tad different in English.

That being said... it's time for the Tower. Kratos didn't tell Lloyd a thing... This looks promising *grins evilly*

Glon Morski chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
Spelling again *sigh* It's 'Boltzmann'. A german name this time, just to annoy you :p

Ok, yeah, you're definitely having Lloyd experience the Chronicus Angelus etc. (man, even I can't get that name and I'm not Lloyd :/) the same as Colette. But considering his changes started before he got that weird diamond-like crystal on him, I guess that's normal, unlike with Colette who's undergoing it because of her Cruxis Crystal. So, assuming the Angel Transformation requires the subject to lose the ability to eat, sleep, feel and then lose their voice before potntially regaining all of the above again while keeping the wings and, possibly, the longevity (we don't really know if angels live any longer than humans or elves since Kratos, Mithos and Yan all had their internal clocks stopped by some magitechnology during the Kharlan War) and that, in coclusion, what Lloyd currently goes through is, at least to some extend, normal and to be expected for him as a half-angel... assuming all that, what does this diamond-thing do? I guess it has something to do with Lloyd's 'black outs' that ressemble him temporarily losing his soul (partially?) and that weird thought of 'protect the Chosen' and 'Bad idea' from this chapter, but I still don't know what it means. Seems like my theory about making Lloyd soulless it correct, although now he seems to be turning into more of a weapon than a 'machine to protect the Chosen/Martel once she's revived'... Hmmm... *ponders*

On to the next to try and find more hints, I guess :]

Glon Morski chapter 22 . 5/19/2014
And spelling again. It's written 'naiveté'. Might look a bit weird, but that's because it's actually a French word incorporated as is into the English language.

On another note... Where is THE LINE? You know, The Line Kratos should have said when killing Kvar? It wasn't there. I missed not seeing it :( Why didn't you put it there? *sobs*

But great chapter otherwise. You have me wondering what Mithos is planning with Lloyd. Obviously not just killing him. Hmmm... maybe simply turn him into a soulless angel? One that, unlike Colette who was a 'self-defense machine' would be a 'machine to protect the Chosen/Martel'? I mean, in the Temple of Wind Lloyd did think nothing except of 'protect the Chosen', right? So maybe that's it...

I wanna find out. So... yep, you gessed it, I'm off to read the next one :D

Glon Morski chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
Ah, so now Kratos knows that Lloyd knows... and this is just the third seal... Oh, I sense some REAL emotional torture at the Tower now LOL *grinns maniacally* I'm looking forward to it. But then again, Kratos could also tell Lloyd that he had to betray them in order to help them from within Cruxis, so I guess that could soften the emotional blow for both of them. Hmmm... How did you do it, I wonder. Well, only one way to find out. On to the next :3

Glon Morski chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Alright, so he hasn't been feeling much of anything since the first seal, but he HAS felt the heat of the geyser in the previous chapter and had to fight the urge to limp because he felt the pain? *raises a questioning eyebrow* Yeah, that's a little overlooked plot hole, I guess. Can happen to anyone, no worries. Just thought I'd point it out.

Oh, and another thing. In the previous chapter, it was said the group overlooked the oracle stone after Lloyd got the statue. However, this chapter starts directly inside the Temple itself. That one is a bit of a bigger 'plot hole' *winces* Uhm... please fix? ùgives you an apologetic puppy-eye look* I enjoyed it otherwise, really. I swear I did. Now, off to read the next :3

Glon Morski chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
Nah, it didn't suck, but... I'm a bit confused. In the fight against Magnius, Lloyd got a cut on his chest and thought 'why couldn't I feel it?', so I figured he was already starting to lose the ability to feel pain, heat etc. However, in this chapter, he definitely felt the heat of the geyser (although logically, he shouldn't have burned himself so long as no water touched him, and it doesn't look like Genis's ice melted to that point but oh well) and the pain after his leg was burned. So, I'm confused. Did you just mess up slightly or was the thing with the cut simply adrenaline?

Alright, on to the next. Man, I'm really liking it. Can't wait to see how the Tower os Salvation was handled, what with Kratos having to betray everyone and Lloyd as good as knowing that Kratos is his dad LOL Ah, sweet emotional torture :D The sadist in me will probably be pleased :3

Glon Morski chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Alright, I'm not sure if you're still going to go through the trouble of correcting it, but while I enjoy your story so far, I find myself being a tad annoyed at the occasional interruption of the story's flow by the half-ANs of '(sp?)' (yes, I know, I pick at details, so sue me). So I'm going to gamble on you still being part of FF and being willing to edit your story and, whenever I see said half-AN, I'll let you know the correct spelling.

No. 1 - that's Psi Tempest (I think it first came up in chapter 6)
No. 2 - this chapter: it's written 'Hakonesia Peak'

And... uhm... I'm aware I might have come off as a bit bitchy in that previous paragraph. Sorry. I don't want you to get the wrong idea, I really enjoy your story thus far. I'm just a bit of a detail-obssessed person, and while spelling errors in and off themselves don't always bother me (I mean, I don't always notice them), I really dislike having the story being interrupted by an AN of any kind so... yeah, I'll be letting you know if the spelling hoping those little '(sp?)'s will get cut out.

Glimare chapter 46 . 5/4/2014
Yes, this freakin' thing needs an epilogue! NEEDS! Yuan and yggdrasil are not resolved in the slightest and colette is still a useless chosen. This requires an epilogue.
Overall, not a bad story, just needs a lot of fine tuning, and an epilogue.