Reviews for Vermilion Ascendant
MrSadTeddyBear chapter 6 . 12/28/2018
This is truly marvelous. Impossibly well written. Good luck and best wishes, Sad.
Fremde Is Not Taken okay chapter 6 . 10/6/2018
ah this is so pleasing to read really nice flow. I hope one day this lovely little fic gets picked up again
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2018
I know its never going to be updated but i do so love to come back here and reread this fic. Its just so dang good.
Rainbow Prime chapter 6 . 12/20/2017
No! This fic hasn't been updated in 9 years! Noooo!
Rainbow Prime chapter 5 . 12/20/2017
When I got to the part about how it was raining blood, this song came to my mind IMMEDIATELY!
www. youtube watch?v z8ZqFlw6hYg
Wolfman217 chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
This is goooood :D.
Kill 'em all Raven, Kill 'em All.
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
I feel a another betrayal for Raven coming up.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
this is fantastic keep writing
AbruptVoid2401 chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Is this story ever gonna update? Cause this shit is brilliant!
ucanburnmeaturstakeanytimebby chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
This is really quite incredible. I have read and re-read it multiple times, and yet have only now worked up the nerve to review this story.
Firstly, I am a massive fan of the dark, violent kind of genre that this story pretty much embodies, and can I just say, it is by far one of the most deliciously grim descents into madness I have ever read?
Your characterization, while pretty removed from canon, is incredibly accurate when applied to this situation.
I particularly enjoy the particular brand of morbid humor you've used for Jinx.
So, to sum up my two paragraphs of exuberant fangirling, this is fucking amazing and if you stop here I will hunt you down and perpetrate acts of excessive violence on your person.
By that I mean I will tickle you until you beg for mercy.
Firedon chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Wow, this was something else. A really nice read, even though it's sadly incomplete.
Xjado chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
ok so this is one of my all time favorite stores and i know you haven't touched this since 08 but if the inspiration ever strikes i think we would all enjoy it.
Leez chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Completely epic. An extremely enjoyable read. One that's I've read at least 3 times so far. It's very disappointing that it hasn't been updated in 6 years, but after seeing that your still an avid writer on this site I'm hoping one day (preferably soon) you'll update again. This story is both well known and infamous for a reason. And as such I know that I'm not the only one to how that this story will one day be continued. Keep up the great work. It's absolutely brilliant!

Best Regards,

Leez
Maleon chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
May I ask what inspiration you took for Raven's discussion on the nature of Hell, sin, the damned and demons? After looking up egregore and reading some on the terms link to even contemporary occultism, I found all of that particular discussion very interesting and well thought out.
Ibskib chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
This is probably the best fics I've read where Raven embraces her demonic side and darker impulses, there aren't many of those unfortuantely so I hope this excellent piece of horror, with hints of a dark romance to come, will be continued someday.