Reviews for Wind Scattered
juls-emo chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
yeay ! more chappis I'll definitely read it!

i love jiraiya .. i hate the fact that he had to die .. -_- He was the most awsome character ...
Kohaku Kawa chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This is a nice story. Your grammar, spelling, and sentence structure are very good.

One thing you could do to improve your writing is showing instead of telling. Describing more of Naruto's actions would be a good way to show the memories coming back to him.

I hope you continue this story. Even if it's just three chapters I really look forward to reading about Naruto's relationship with Jiraiya!

Oh, and you should probably put a spoiler alert at the beginning of your story. I just recently read Jiraiya's death and I would have been really upset if that was spoiled for me.
dancingdimples95 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
this isn't bad! it's actually really good! i hope you continue to write this fanfic! just remember that it isn't what anybody says about your work, it's about what feels right. keep writing!

- mirit
Suki-Itami chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Yaay! It's uber depressing, but I love it! Update soon! And make the next chapter longer, dammit!
ALpein chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
ADKFHK!
chibisansempei chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
'Tis Ichigo! I liked it. Awesome-ness! Looking forward to the next chapter. Hurry!