Reviews for The Sky Held to My Skin
Unable to Log In chapter 78 . 7/6/2013
ASGDKPANEVJAKSDAHSFF! These are beautiful! I just read all 78 of these in one sitting, one after another, and I love them all! I'm impressed that you could write so many one-shots with an understandable if ocassionally vague plot in such short amounts of time, with only a minimal amount of mistakes! Kudos! (I highly doubt I could write something half as good as these in the allotted time)
These two are so cute together. The pairing needs more love!
Keep up the good work!
Overshadowed Medallion (my username)
LuckyBlackCat chapter 78 . 4/19/2011
Enjoyed it again :)

I really like the scenario and the way it was written. I wish I could say more but I just enjoyed it really!

I must also add that I have found some good music through your fics. I looked up the song from this one and liked it too.

I'm glad you're carrying on.
LuckyBlackCat chapter 77 . 1/13/2011
I have to review this one because of the raw emotion coming from it... I'm a big fan of these but haven't reviewed in a while, sorry...but, on the other hand, I don't want to give you a big ego XD

Anyway, I enjoyed it and I think you managed Jou and Mai's reactions very well, I thought they were incredibly IC. I like how you didn't get what happened until the end: mother and father. You give it away in your summary though...
yllimilly chapter 76 . 11/18/2010
I'm ridiculously addicted to these.

And I loved this one. Too much angst and endearing-ness and IC-ness at once. Just loved it.
XSuicuneX chapter 74 . 10/31/2010
It's teh 'cune again, coming to you live from Library buttmunch computer central!

...I LIKE this concept...I wanna see more of it. Moar plsthx! *begs with Cuny puppy eyes*
XSuicunex chapter 73 . 10/31/2010
It's teh 'cune, but I'm on a library computer...having no compy at the house I'm currently at SUCKS.

I liked this, and Jouno has a point. He's certainly done SOMETHING...or does that not count as 'romantic intentions' to most of the female population?

...weeeeeelll...*shrugs*
yllimilly chapter 75 . 10/31/2010
Too short! Moar! /forgets what a drabble is all about/

It's cool that you haven't given this collection up. Do you have a milestone number to reach, like 100? Or are you simply obeying your muse until she moves on?
yllimilly chapter 74 . 10/31/2010
"I have a big epic fic where Mai and Jou have to..."

Cool! Is it posted?
yllimilly chapter 73 . 10/31/2010
This one had me lawl. I can totally imagine Anzu actiong like tha around Jou!

Milly
XSuicuneX chapter 72 . 8/26/2010
You've inspired me to attempt to do something like this...the writing stories based on random songs from your music thingy...

Let's see how I fail!
jenuinetears chapter 71 . 8/6/2010
Awww, 71 is adorable.

72? I guess there's a shred of truth to that, although I liked Dartz a lot better than Goodwin. I thought he was a better villain. I'll probably always like the Orichalcos one better, because the ending was just just that much more epic. But yeah, I guess, some people like the DS one better. And I totally get the resemblance between Mai/Jou and Carly/Jack. 3

And as a note, I luff Aki/Yusei. :D

-Jen
yllimilly chapter 69 . 6/23/2010
jounouchi facial hair YES
yllimilly chapter 68 . 6/23/2010
I'm glad you still make some of those. I like your polarshipping war drabbles/ficlets...
jenuinetears chapter 70 . 6/23/2010
An update! With three new ficlets! YES!

All were quite cute. I like the third one the best (#70), because it's awfully adorable. How Joey almost didn't find anything wrong with following her creepily and how his planned intro sounded awkward. I did spot one spelling err, however. There was an extra 'i' in following. But that's all! Please update as soon as you can!
01030 chapter 70 . 6/22/2010
well done. These are so short but I like to savour reading them. You make me love this pairing more than any other with these two characters. I'm glad they still inspire you.