Reviews for 04 13b Spoilers
Christian Chick chapter 7 . 1/4
I know it's been six years, and it would probably be safe to call this abandoned, if you do write more and update this story, that would be awesome.
I hope to see more,
CC
Redblade chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Oh, this is precious. I may have squealed in a "they're actually starting to repopulate his species, even with more tardises!"-way. I mean, we already know that everything in the universe seems to survive better when intermingled and irrevocably mixed with humans. Why not Time Lords too? :3
Zarelyn chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Update please?

I really like how this story's going - it's interesting to see how you've changed the characters to make them fit within your plotline, without totally changing who they are.
Bonnie5572 chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Even knowing so much more about canon River, I'd love to read your version. I like keeping Rose involved. More would be enjoyable! :)
Dimcairien chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
This is a great story, but do you think you'd could finish it at some point?
MaryMatthesen chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
Wow! Brilliant writing... but ... its not finished! AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH! Please finish this somehow! Thank you for writing it!
Freawaru chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Oh! OH DEAR! It ends! Are you going to come back to it? PLEASE come back to it! Pretty please? With a TARDIS on top?
shellybellypie chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
I really like your story!

hoping that you'll pick up where you left off :P
thestarlitrose chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
You know I really like this idea because I have wondered the same thing. I have trouble thinking that the Doctor would let himself fall for a Human again so It really makes me wonder exactly who she is. My main thoughts were that it was most likely someone like Donna, like his best friend. But I got to thinking maybe it could be one of Rose/10.2's children.. but that would be a stretch too. I can't wait until we figure out exactly who she is.
TheSingingGirl chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
I'd forgotten about this story! And that's a shame, because I love little River and the family dynamic.

I'd quite like to ask you to continue this story, but I'm not sure if you'd find it too weird having seen the latest series? And since we/the Doctor will find out who she is "very, very soon", that could get even more odd from your point of view. But still, a girl can but ask!

TSG
OobieMcRuby chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
AWESOME! I haven't been this excited about a Human-Doctor / Rose story since I found out about this particular website.

And, as an extra added bonus, your story has made me feel a teensy-weensy bit of sympathy for River Song. (I really hate the fact that the Doctor could love someone other than Rose Tyler. Now I DO sound like a crazy - AHEM - Rose Tyler / Tenth Doctor, um, fan.)

Well, to stop the craziness from here on in, I am here to say the story is absolutely brilliant! So please, continue! And I don't think I can think of any more describing words, other than AWESOME that is, so I will finish this review!

- Insert some of compliment / tah-tah here please, as my brain seems to be fried to a crisp -

SnacklesMcCrackles

P. S. I will now hopefully go and review your 'Series Three With Rose' stories in a min, if I can scrounge around and brainstorm some more of these EVAL things humans call 'adjectives'.
crimsonpuddle chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Aw, young love. 3

Awesome chapter, please update sooner this time! *_*

~Azure
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
Jack and River? with their 51st century principals they could work really well. a brilliant and adorable chapter, it's nice to see you're updating again. more very soon please! Happy New Year
SciFiGeek14 chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Aw they adopted her. Wibbley-wobbley timey-whimey and brilliant.
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
Awesome story! I love how River is on the TARDIS as part of Rose and the half-human Doctor's family. It's cool that that The Doctor Dances is where the big quote from Forest of the Dead comes in. It makes a lot of sense since everybody lived in that episode. :) Love the story! Can't wait for more! :D

~Danae