Reviews for The Curse at Malfoy Manor
Noonie chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
great story! Thanks for writing. I am a sucker for happy endings :)
ilo6409 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
i really like this story! its really well thought out and all! the whole origin of the curse was pretty neat!
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Ooh! Nice! Everyone's concernwhen Ron was in such a pain. Especially Hermione. And Draco...ugh! He could have change a little at least! lol

Really good fic!

Bye!
darkzenith324 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Wow, I really liked it! I admit I had some apprehensions when I first read the summary of an unimaginative plot or poor writing skills but you surprised me on both ends! This post-DH can actually be considered canon compliant and I very much enjoy the few fan fictions out there who also take into account the details J.K. Rowling had for everyone's life that were not mentioned in the epilogue. For sure, just cause they got free passes to be Auror's doesn't mean they weren't gonna have to work for it, and Hermione I imagine would elect to go back to Hogwarts though how knows how they manged to resume classes in any normal way. Actually, I think you got tons of stuff right, both in keeping characters in character and the HP universe as a whole "in-character"! Ron's chivalrous stubbornness, Malfoy's "cooperation", dialouge, Bill's job, jeez...so very much is just...iono I would say it's all very plausible! I would have liked to see more thoughts (what everyone was thinking), details on character movement (like when did Malfoy get up and move to the chair?)like...those sort of things but in general two big thumbs up! Thanks for sharing the story!
Sen-chan21 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
You make me so jealous sometimes!

This was really sweet. I like how Ron was saying "Not like this" and she (lovingly of course) called him an idiot for not seeing that she loved him. I also love that Molly is planning another wedding for them. I expected that, so I would have been disappointed if you hadn't put that in. This was very romantic and sweet. Great work.
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
this was cute i liked it
Cantletharrygo chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This was very cute! Good job