Reviews for Something Right
KAIMU !
AnimeLover chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is sooo cool
Carrot-Bunny chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Aww... I'm not a big fan of Kaimu, but thios is so sweet...
kitty13492 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Awesome!
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I loved this! It was wonderful, the reasoning behind it was great, and it was wonderfully written. I loved the thought process at the beginning, it seemed so intelligent and real. (When I write, I always try to make it sound real, what someone would actually think. You did that expertly) This was wonderful and fulfilling, leaving me satisfied at the end. Wonderful job.
Leif the Lucky chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
ah, so sweet! You should write a series now :D
Teagarden chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This is so cute! Awesome job!
LittleMissMurdered chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Awe, that's so sweet and sad . . . Poor Kairi . . . ); I REALLY hope he gets a happy ending!

In one of the manga series I read, the one person who helped everybody out through their hard times, who was always smiling, even though he was hurting inside, was the ONLY person (including the "bad guy") that DIDN'T get a happy ending. I was SO sad! TT

That had BETTER not happen to Kairi! TT
Treeni chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Omg you read my mind! - Thats like exactly what I imagined would happen in a perfect world after seeing the episode where he confesed! *FAVORTIE!* yosh!
randomlvr1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh. My. Gosh. That was beautiful!

First of all, it's the best Kairi/Amu fic I've EVER read, and, the sad thing is, there really isn't that many. Though, I also have to say that it is the best 'Shugo Chara!' fic I've ever read, too, for several reasons;

1. Wow - your writing quality, metaphore use, and word choice just blew me away. Wow. It was just flowery and lovely - I had a very blissful time just reading it, disregarding the plot-content. Your style of writing is very smooth, yet flowerly and descriptive - something I thought was impossible before reading this fic.

2. You were able to compress your plot and thoughts into a simple, yet eloquent, oneshot. It wasn't too drawn out, nor was it too short. Just perfect.

3. It was nicely in-character, though, I have to comment that I found Amu's confession via letter stretching it a bit. But you'll be happy to know that I found that you nailed Kairi's personality spot on.

4. So, the plot wasn't exactly something new and extraordinary, but no one in the Kairi/Amu community has written anything like it or as deep. So, I'll have to give you 'thumbs up', plot-wise.

5. Very fluffy & sweet, though, not overly so. Just enough to crave my sweet tooth for Kairi/Amu.

6. Your description for Kairi's life was so perfect, I forgot for a few minutes that what you wrote weren't facts from the manga/anime. Yeah, you were that good.

You know, I could go on forever about how absolutely lovely this fic was and how much I loved it, but I think this is good enough for now. Just keep writing - whatever pairing or category it's about - because the world of literature would be lacking without your pieces. Did I mention just how smooth this story was? It really is - I feel as if I've just eaten a chocolate truffle from Switzerland. . .yeah, my metaphors are seriously lacking.

'Arigatou gozaimasu' for your brilliance,

~randomlvr1
UnderSeaFlower chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Aw!

I'm not much of a supporter for KairixAmu and I loved this story.

Have you noticed every story I review of yours starts with aww?

You're a really good writer. Thanks for putting stories like these out there.
Ojamajo-Fan chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I love your Kamuri stories.

Seriously, if we keep writing them we can make Kamuri so much more popular!

:D

This story gives me a fuzzy feeling inside
mew luchia chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
aww! that was so cute and sweet! i loved it! i was just so adorable the letter! i love this pairing! this was really good! two thumbs up!
Lithium Suicide chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
aww cute story! I like all descriptions you put in there, like how Kairi's room looked, and how he felt about things. It definitely seemed like Kairi.

and leave it to Amu to cheer him up!