Reviews for A KP Wedding
HALLELUJA!
JP1124 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Great wedding story man
kp83 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Great story. I teared up a little in a few parts, which tells me one thing...If I can get teary eyed from reading this, Im going to lose it at my wedding in a few months. Heaven help me! Thanks for a great story, I loved it!
Kwebs chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Great story CK1! Nothing more to add. Right Hand Salute!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Nice one, Cap. Loved the shaving cream bit, lol.
Xx-Summer-Winter-xX chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
that made me cry it was amazing but the ending kind of reminded me of graduation but other than that it was awesome!
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Captain, you can definitely write weddings alright. I was expecting them to fly off at the end. Kind of like they did on the final episode of Kim Possible the series. Sigh...sad little moment between the daughter and father dance. Oh! And you difinitely didn't forget about the tweebs. Nice little prank at the end. Until next time.

Danny
XyKPfan chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Happy Anniversary Cap'n! Fic's great just as they all've been. Can't wait to read the updates of your other fic's as well as more of your works! Keep on Rocking Cap'n! Love you! Attention! Right Hand Salute!
Nutzkie chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
So today's your four year anniversary, huh? What a coincidence! It's also the 51st anniversary of Sputnik I. (Okay, so the two events aren't really connected, but I thought it was worth pointing out.)

Anyhoo, another great story in the bag, Cap. Humorous and witty, and with enough saccharine to put one into a diabetic coma. It's like literary cotton candy: Fluffy sweetness all around. Totally outstanding!

But then again, what else could we all expect from you? Keep it up, and here's to another four years.

Congrats!

Nutzkie...
noncynic chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Happy 4th Anniversary. Great story, can't add anything to the previous reviews, really. Hope for many more.
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
A beautiful tale of an event that was in the makeing since pre-school. Even the Tweebs did right by them.

Thanks Captain for the anniversy gift of your talent and the special place, in all of our hearts, you reach with your tales of Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable.
Triaxx2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Awesome. Just awesome.
whitem chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Great job with this Captain... Many nice touches through out. So many that I can't possibly list them all for fear of missing some.

A few minor issues not bearing worth mention since I just kind of read over them.

This is a most def a feel-good piece that shows that Kim and Ron truly belong with each other.

A HUGE congrats on your 4-year, and I hope to see many, many more stories like this...

Until then...
Drag0nf1y chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Great wedding story!

Keep going!
Makai-Rahl chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Aww! That was so cute, I wanted to cry! nice job Captian!