Reviews for Angels in Waiting
melb623 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Simply beautiful! I remember trying to read this a few months ago but stopped in the middle of it because I started sobbing. I came back to reread it and made it through the whole story but I still cried. A lot of your stories touch me. Thank you for another wonderful story Captain!
Burnzs chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Simply amazing. This story was touching and moving. And to top it off, you have a really good writing style. Good show.
LovePolgara chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I like it a lot. Beautiful story and great song choice.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
eff you man... that story was intense
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Oddly enough, I read this right after I read a message board that continues the "Fight for Five", and for some reason it strikes me deeper because of it. I love that we as a Kimmunity were able to bring the show back for Kim and Ron's senior year, but after reading this, I wonder if we should not let them rest in peace. The cast and crew gave us a wonderful run of adventures with the two teenagers, and after reading this I now think that the best place for Kim, Ron, and their friends is in our memories and our written and illustrated tributes.

I salute you on a fine piece of work, Cap.
mileslacey chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
A very short but very moving story to be sure. What is the song you were using in your story? It fitted well with the story.
General Quin chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
A beautiful yet tragic story.

General Quin
Chronos the Cat chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This story made me cry, not something I do easily. Very touching.
AngusH chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
It was sad but really beautiful.
grey mage chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
aw man. a flood?
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Very touching and poignant. I've only been a KP fan for 2 months and I have a hard time reading about my heroes dying when I've hardly had a chance to know them.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Sometimes a person knows when their time is about to come. It's weird and terrifying and when it actually happens is very scary. One thing that occur to me while I was reading was "where is Rufus" in all of this. Did our little friend die with their friends or was he/it somewhere else. I mean, he is always with Ron, so...yeah...just a thought. Another thing that I always wonder, what are BonBon feeling, or even Shego, when they found out that our favorite Heroine and the "Buffon" kick the bucket...Well, until next time.

Danny
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Beautiful and sad. Well done.

If replying please do it via e-mail. My server is failing. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
noncynic chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Well, if you're going to write this kind of story, this is the way to write it. But what a mood swing from your other anniversary fic!
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
*gets a hankie* very good Cap, very good indeed *blows nose loudly* blamed sinuses ... *sniffle*