Reviews for sтoяyьooк δυστυχία
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
OMG that story was brilliant yet so sad
Once I got to the end of that story it felt like I have just finished reading a story that was like 30 chapters long. But in reality it was only 5 chapters.
I loved your story
I cried when mello and matt died QQ
Keep writing awesome stories like this. Keep it up! (3)b
Merione chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
asdfghjkl:
THAT WAS FANTASTICAL
LunaFisto chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Onward to review Chapter 3! Just 2 more to go after this 3 Matt is so nice. He helps her so much. I wonder if he ever had a crush on anyone. We never hear much about Ivy. Did she have any plot or did you just need another girl character to be on the top floor? Anyway back to Matt. I'm surprised he helps her so much, I guess he just really wants to see his best friend happy. It's really cute that he'll go to any length to protect her. Even ship her to a hotel way far away. Poor bro, he rather gets the shaft end of things. I wish Ever could have paid him back somehow for all his kindness. I guess she helped find Mello...and give him hope when He thought Mello was dead. Hmmmmm.

Man, the Whammy kids are a bunch of liars. XD Near, Mello, Ever, Matt, and even the Great L. I wonder if there is a class at the school that teaches how to lie and how to tell if someone is lieing. I would take that class sounds pretty cool. It's wierd how everyone is noticing her ear. I guess her hair is pretty short right? It's sliver hair and orange eyes? It's still nice that everyone cares about her. I would think he would ask about her hand with a hole in it though instead of her ear. people ask the weirdest questions.

"Please leave me alone." Awe, COME ON NEAR! I know you where polite about it but why do you not want her around? Ever is just trying to reunite an old friendship. :3 I really want to know what Nears questions where going to be. I'm sure the first one was going to be about "L". But the second question...maybe it was about Mello? I'm really curious. Poor, Near. He has never had a best friend before. It's really sad to me. I might go and read a Near Fanfiction after this XD

Hmmmmmmmmmm, she falls in love fast doesn't she? So does Mello by the look of it. I have a hard time beliving that people should use the word love unless they TRULY love that person. So it sort'ove bothers me that a 13-14 year old is saying she's in love but hey, wat cha gonna do? I mean...nevermind. I do appriciate that the really get together in the 4th 5th chapter and that you waited. Anyway, done with this chapter. Moving on to the 4th one. Oh that reminds me! Who the Hell is Angelo? Is he an OC or is he a obious character from death note that I just can't pick out...?
LunaFisto chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I just realized that My review is your longest review. Alittle bit proud at that but at the same time I'm a little bit ashamed that I ramble so much. XD Anyway onward to chapter 2 review (It rhymes! *wiggles eyebrows*)

Oh! I forgot to mention that I love Matt! A lot! He sort'ove took over the Best Friend Character slot in chapters 3-4-5 and personally I just love the way he talks and acts. It's really funny how he has so many fangirls even though he was only in like 10-12 pages of manga in death note. But I think the Fanfictions people write with him in it give him more personlaity...don't you? Anyway, What is Ever's true name? I don't remember reading it. Did you give her one? I can't remember. _ Just a simple question. If you can't tell I'm still re-reading chapter 1 ...I know rediculous.

Okay, Now I'm on Chapter 2. Let's get the real review on, lol. Why was Ever chosen to see L? They never really say, I mean she was only 4th in the Pen Pal race. And all together she is 6th place in the Wammy house. Was it just dumb luck? L was there and she was just walked in right in time to meet him? Seems a bit odd to me. But oh well. I mean, it just seems odd because L didn't visit Mello or Near. Did you just want to add L into the story? Because I am so glad you did. I LOVE L. Didn't I say that I read more L fanfics than Mello ones? I just stumbled upon your story by accident and it sounded intresting. I'm SO glad I did though.

Awwww, I love that Mello is so emotional. I have only one guy friend who shows his emotions on his sleeve. Not as much as Mello, but my friend is not afraid to cry infront of his friends if he's feeling sad. I also loved that he was worried about her ear and was mad at whoever hurt her. SO cute. I also love jelouse guys, maybe not THAT jelouse, but it was still cool when he was pissed that she sat with Near. I wish they were still friends. Is that wierd? It seems really Shallow for Ever to be friends with him and then just move on to Ruby. Near is human too, I'm sure even though he doesn't show it that he was hurt to some extant. But now that I think about it, everyone has past friends. People they used to be friends with and then moved on. Junior high and High school are MAJOR examples of that.

WOOT MATT THE LOVE GURU! I am so addicted to that name. XD You guys are so dense. One of my favorite lines he spits out. Man, once again I wish that She stayed friends with Near. I love that all of them live on the same floor. It would be so wierd to be her, moving from floor to floor because her rank get higher. Because she started at 45th right?

Anyway I'm done re-readin chapter 2. This time for real. And I realized that the whole her sitting with Near and Mello throwing a fit happens in chapter 3 and not chapter 2. So/...this is also really long. But much love!

Luna Fisto
LunaFisto chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I just wanted to inform you that I have read this whole series before you read my reviews. Usually I stop between chapters to review, but this was so good I just NEEDED to know what happened next so I kept on reading without reviewing. But Now I am back to review every chapter. This story is one of the best Mello Fanfics I have EVER read. I'm actually more of a L girl, but in this Fic you totally turned me into a Mello girl. Specially the last chapter.

Anyway, Onward to chapter 1 review. I truly thought that the Pen Pal Letter thing was going to be the whole entire 5 chapters of this story. When I found out that Mello already narrowed it down to 2 girls, my jaw just dropped. In my head I was like "wait...what?" I was so surprised at the fast paced action in the first chapter. The summery had me believing that it would take him awhile. And that’s one thing I love about your story. For some reason in other fanfictions people make Near seem SO much more bright than Mello. Or they make Mello seem like a dumbass and say the stupidest things. You made him Brilliant and I truly appreciate that. People don't understand that even though he is second place he is Just a smidge less bright than Near. And he makes up that by being social. He can actually talk to people...wow. Big rant my bad. I always write big reviews. XD

Oh, and I was even more shocked that you made it all the way to the end of the Deathnote story in only 5 CHAPTERS! When I reached the end of this chapter I was just like "...What’s going to happen now...the Pen Pal game is over...?" Btw, can you PM me and tell me how Mello could limit down to Just Ruby and Ever? I read her letters to him over and over and I just couldn't conduct it down to just her. Do you have reasoning behind it or did you just make him know it was her because he's a genius? Sorry, just curious. Btw I also love the OC Ever. Ruby...not so much. You didn't really give me much about her to love. She was just the Best Friend character. She loved Near but after Ever leaves you just never really hear about Ruby again...did you have other plans for her character? Oh, I'm going to stop here. I have alot more to talk about but this review is to damn long. My apologies. XD
See you in Chapter 2
loveisil chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Almost crying. So much sorrow.

I liked the little "accident" Mello had in front of Ever hehe :) I almost fell og the counch laughing XD

Definatly LOVE Nala, shes cute, I just wonder if she took Nala with her to Nears place.

Almost cried when the boys died, I wanted to save them, more than everything... My condolences to Ever, hope shell be able to move on
loveisil chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
YAY I like Matt SO much :)

Finally they worked out, and trust me I wanna be in that Mafia too...
loveisil chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Awww, i feel sorry for Mello... And NO I dont want L to die, therefore, I have my own story, which I almost live in hehe XD But any fanfic can continue, with my story, so im not ruining anything.

Thanks to kao-dreams for making up this wonderful fanfic, its amazing
loveisil chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
TOTAL LOVE! i love the idea of Matt coming out of thin air, Im doing so too
loveisil chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
WTF! I Simply just LOVE this!
FilinoFang chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
I freakin' love how long your chapters, I felt like I just read 20 damn chapters. Love your story!
tenshi-no-akuma-81 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really like this story! One thing though, you said 'here in Japan' and 'Mello wouldn't understand an English joke.' You might want to fix that up because Wammy's house is in England not Japan!

Write on

~Tenshi and Akuma
Devbuscus chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
OhMehGawdsh, That truely was a terrific story, I almost cried multiple times during the last chapter C: . You're a wonderful author, are you going to write anymore stories?
snooze2010 chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
that was such a wonderful story :) i really loved it! even the horribly sad part. youre a really good writter :)
ca99oline chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
OMG, It breaks my heart... T-T

nice story although with sad ending. *Sobs*
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »