Reviews for Uniting Two Kingdoms
ponychan13 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
please update!
xWinniePoohx chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Aww! This story is absolutely adorable and amazing! Please please please update it soon! I want to read and find out what happens! Hahahaha, I'll admit something, when I first read the story and saw King Sano is was like WHAAAAT. Ahaha.. But it's so amazing! Please update it, it feels so cliff-hanger-like not knowing what's gonna happen! Please update it! I sound annoying don't I.. I'll leave now, Please update soooooon! :)
xxsweetangel chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
oh and its also really interesting that you make it as if she was a princess, i guess ive never thought it could b like that
xxsweetangel chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
ahh you must write moreee haha, its really interesting. i hope you post soon :D its really good
xxsweetangel chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
its really interesting,but isnt she suppose to fall for sano? ill read moreee 3
shadowofmyday chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
hahahahahahaha! LOL! she thought izumi was gilbert! "JERK! how cold that jerk be related to prince gilbert!" one quetion, she doesn't end up marrying gilbert does she?
lilac09 chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
I think mizuki is its izumi in the bedroom not gilbert right? Aww I can't wait to see what happens update soon.
kingka chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
lol sounds like she fell in love with the wrong prince there. Nice cliff hanger there. Ah your story is so good it actually made me want to write a fanfic about hana kimi now...i hope you don't mind that I want to write a fan fic about Mizuki being a princess and Izumi a prince and Mizuki disguising herself to check out what type of person Izumi is. heehhe i wonder how that will turn out...well great job! hope you finish it soon!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
yay! Izumi! i do like that his name is Sano. it gets confusing for me, since it's not common where i'm from to go by surnames. i was a little confused when reading the manga at first, too. ah- a dead giveaway that i'm relatively new to the manga scene. ah well.

thanks for the read!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
i'm so excited! i love this kind of stuff. i've enjoyed this first chapter. you write well.

thanks for the reaed!
Elle-Mai October chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
come have to finish it! cliffies makes me crazy. so far, it's good so keep up the good work!
jessica chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
i love hana-kimi and you did a very good job i love it when will you write more?
The Sullen Empress chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
I have a feeling it's not Prince Gilbert who she will fall in love with... Great story, hope to read more soon
beeks chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I like it! it's different but with the same characters that we love. You know your going to have to write more, right?
Aktaiy chapter 1 . 10/30/2008