Reviews for His Name Is Scorpius
Mgriffith490 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I loved this story
Daughter of Iron America chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Scorpius! Draco! Inappropriate conversation! LOVED IT!
sTaR SNipEr chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
That last line was the perfect ending. Brilliant read
CloudHop chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was hilarious and adorable! Amazin' job!

Spirit: Yay...good job

Me: She's just a sour puss, don't listen to her, you did awesome!

-CloudHop and Spirit
Stephosaur chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
i loved it!

loved the ending!

great job!
Lost in the ever after chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
“ No, we wouldn’t want him finding out about this. Now there’s only one matter of Malfoy rep-“

“ I’m not the bottom dad.” He rolled his eyes at me and I laughed and pulled an arm around him as I unsheathed my wand and preparation for apparation.

“ That’s my boy.”

Honestly, I think i love you for that bit of dialogue right there. Yep. Its just so...i don't have words for it, but its amazing.

And...you really made me yearn for some Harry/Draco. Which is odd, since I usually prefer Snarry to Drarry...anyway, I love it.

You rock my socks(and my shoes, but they're too pansy to admit it.)
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
LOL Loved it!

Now there’s only one matter of Malfoy rep-“

“ That’s my boy.”

That has to be one of my favorites EVER! .
Lusca Luna chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
The last sentence... priceless
CeKhay chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That last part made me laugh so hard. Ahaha, and then the conversation between the parents and Scorpius and Al, ahaha.

Meeh-san
jo chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
is there a sequel? there should so be a sequel! hope to read more of your writing, ;-D!
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
"I'm not the bottom, dad."

Hilarious!

I love this!
Mistymist chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I really liked this I especially loved your characterisations, the dialogue and yes the idea that the next generation might learn from the past and be able to correct the shipping mistakes of canon.

Thank you for sharing. Well done xD
aa chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Loved the last line P Excellent story! Will you think about doing an HD side fic relating to this one ?
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Almost died laughing at the last bit! Very GOOD! Congrats!
That guy chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This is wonderful and fantastic and if I didn't suck at drawing I'd illustrate it.

OK, less gushing, more review and criticism: Nope, it's still wonderful and fantastic. Especially the last few lines, it's nice to see Draco displaying paternal love.