Reviews for Flying Bullets
The L. MMonster chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Loved it ! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
another brilliant story , well done!
Undisputed chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER WRITTEN IN THE FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW ! I LOVE IT ! KEEP ON WRITING, IT IS SO EXCITING AND ENJOYABLE TO READ ! You really know how to write nice complete and interesting stories !
whistlingawaythedark chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Loved it, as always!
karagrace chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Oh man...wow! Nice
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Damn they make such a great couple.
napafun chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
GSR!

i love this one XD
My Kate chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
just came upon this story in the archives...what an excellent piece of fiction...your characterization of Grissom totally in love with Sara but steeling himself against being just another guy on 'the rebound' was perfect, especially when their conversation allowed him to lower his guard...just the Grissom I have always imagined...wonderful words...thanks for posting this for us...
GSRsara4eva1623 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I loved it, loved it, loved it! That was really a-mazingly written! I'm very impressed! )
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I can't believe you've only been a CSI fan for such a short time! Your stories are absolutely brilliant! You do such a wonderful job with GSR - you just seem to have you finger on the pulse of what makes the two of them so hot! Excellent work!
December Wind chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Sofia was so friggin annoying. I think they stuck her in there just to cause more angst and delay GSR til it was no longer an option with Jorja Fox leaving.
JamieStuart chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
wow! Great story! And you wrote it really good! I loved it! Goes to my favorites!:)
gsrbritfan chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
This was a great piece of writing and i loved it. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
tikismile chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Wonderful!
SARA SIDLE GRISSOM 09 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
man this is one RED HOT story I love it when you get them two together my favorite part and they make it "whoo hoo"