Reviews for Daddy
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
awesome sexy and sweet cause she was pregnant. they make such a great couple together. Please write more EO stories cause they are great.
cinderella1268 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Absolutely beautiful story!I loved how Elliot freaked out,ran out the door forgetting Olivia!Lol!The sweat shirt mistake was hilarious!Very sexy love scenes considering Liv was so far along in the pregnancy!Great writing,love it!LOVE LOVE LOVE..E/O E/O E/O E/O E/O E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
What a lovely story you have written! 5/5 (:
svugirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wonderful story!

Been a while since I read an El and Liv story :-)

Love the beginning scene with Elliot frantic about getting Liv to the hospital and forgetting about her. All the while Liv is eating a candy bar enjoying the show. Too funny!

Liv seems very inventive when it comes to ways to bring on the baby, while Elliot is very willing to indulge his wife. These 2 are quite a pair. Love reading about these 2.

Keep bringing on the stories :-)
breabrea chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
this is an great story
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I loved this one shot it was hot as hell and i loved it Tanya
edge15684 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That was a very good story.
iRang chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Loved it!
laurendee chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I love this fic! You should continue it - or work backwards and write about the "events" leading up to Liv's pregnancy.
The Dark Insomniac chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I so found it hilarious that he left without her! That was awesome! :) Great story!
magicaltears chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Great job sweets! This was a really sweet fic. Great job at the smut too! I wish Dick would allow you to write some of the episodes, I dont think I would have to throw my shoe at my tv as much if you were writing the episodes! Anyway, great job!

CCWaT chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Awesome story, I love it! I'm surprised I haven't seen it up earlier.

Hope you write soon more stories like that :) I enjoyed reading it, it was a nice difference to all the school work and learning and being sick at the moment.

You haven't written what name they give their baby boy... any ideas? Elliot jr would be cute.

Are you planning to write a sequel to this?

I also saw that you currently write another story, but it's quite long and I haven't had time yet to read but I promise I'll soon do, only one week of school left and then holidays. Yay.

Hope you are fine hon!

You are a great author.
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
LOL, I can only imagine how awkward sex would be at that stage of pregnancy. Thankfully, it looks like Elliot and Olivia have very active imaginations.

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
LOL, great work. The start of this was hilarious with him leaving without her and stuff, and the rest of it I'd hate to be that pregnant, I'm too impatient to have to wait nine months. :)

Jaggie 107 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow, I go away for the weekend and find this when I get back! It was a fun 'naughty' story! Thanks for your imagination, and your ability to put imagination into words! Jaggie