Reviews for The Timekeeper
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
*wipes tears* Gosh, this is absolutely beautiful. Why doesn't this thing have more reviews?! It's sooo eloquent, captures everything worth saying, phrases it subtly but powerfully. I love how it never bashes any character because they all have their merits at their appearing times. But it takes each companion for what she/he's worth, and oh gosh, did I mention how moving I always found Martha and Ten together? You are good.
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Lovely. This is a great explanation for the Doctor's distant treatment of Martha.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Interesting insight. I like it.

Thanks for writing.
Cameron chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Absolutely beautiful. Perfect. I love this view of Martha and the Doctors relationship. Soul mates. Very lovely.
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
And so I finally read another one of your works aside from wishing that somehow you'd get "Faded Rivalry" up and going again. Lol. Hi :P

'The others that follow eventually make their marks; these mindless mammals are perhaps not all they seem.' - This is a great line, really sums up how the Doctor thinks. I don't know about the other Doctors (I mainly follow the revived series) but you can kinda see the transition in his thinking. 9th thought they were brainless, 10th is surprised by them, etc. Excuse my rambling. I miss Doctor Who D:

'I am the Enigma. [through to] -alone. Once again.' - FANTASTIC. This part is my favourite in this piece :3

That last paragraph from Donna's POV (or at least, it felt like it, but it was definitely Donna-esque!) was also brilliant. Sums up her thoughts at that time awesomely.

MASTER! ZOMG. 'The man is fun to watch revive over and over, but you recoil from his presence.' LOVE this line, cuz its DEFINITELY how the Master thinks of Jack :D

'In your life, you are nothing more but selfish. It is you who has essentially killed her. But you can live with that as long as she is alive.' - F-ck me, this is powerful.

'They have their endings. But you wonder where yours is.' - Awesome.

'I am a Time Lord in confusion. [through to] I want either because...' - Again, awesome.

That whole section where the Doctor comes back to Martha after (his) six months was... wow. It was very moving. The descriptions were perfect, the whole 'she knows you love her' and visa versa etc etc etc; really made the story flow. I could see it in my head.

'But that doesn’t mean things can’t start over again.' - Great concluding line to a wonderful story.

Your writing is a true treasure to read :) I look forward to purging through more of your works when I'm not drowning in homework XD Great job :D
ClumsyTonks chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
hm i think this is amazing :)

it would have been cool to have river in there but with the time lines and it wouldnt have worked... just a thought though
Miggs chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I just found this story, and I'm mad that you don't have more reviews! Its sorely underrated for such a beautifully written fic; you've captured the turmoil and the resignation of the Doctor so brilliantly. This is going on my fav list.
LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Beautiful, absolutely brilliant. Love everything about this fic. Hope to see more of your fics. I think you should post this magnificent fic on the livejournal communities "Smith and Jones" and "Life on Martha". At least think about it.
Alcibie chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
what a beautifully written, poignant story. I really enjoyed it:)